Sign in to follow this  
L3onD

Elie Okobo 2018-19 Season Outlook

2 hours ago, bsu27 said:

I know its weird to say, but I think he would be better if Booker played tbh. 

Agree. Booker draws so much attention he should get much better looks

• Like 2

On 2018-12-01 at 2:07 AM, bsu27 said:

I know its weird to say, but I think he would be better if Booker played tbh. 

Lol def doesn't seem the case so far. 

0/3 fg, and 1TO. That's it. In almost 14min. 

How is this even possible? Lol how low was his usage?

His line literally has 0 positives in it lol. 

1 minute ago, DavidbivaD said:

Finally a three! Woohoo!!!!! What a line!!!

9 minutes ago, DavidbivaD said:

Well he didn't start so yeah....and then Booker got injured so my comment still stands....?

8 minutes ago, bsu27 said:

Well he didn't start so yeah....and then Booker got injured so my comment still stands....?

Lol maybe...?? 

In any case, so glad booker is out right now lol. Allowing Okobo to salvage his line. It was not looking good. 

38 minutes ago, Pyschout said:

I don't care?  I'm talking about fantasy.  If I wanted to talk about the NBA I'd go to RealGM.  I'm here to talk about fantasy.  What are you, his wife?

Okobo is only 20 years old so I doubt hes married. Maybe EmbiidGOAT is  his gf or one Okobo's groupies ?

• Like 1

Just now, EmbiidGOAT said:

Had a great line, and a career high 19 points just days ago. I guess you missed it. Your memory is garbage. 

So did Ryan Arciwhateverthef***.  Did you want to tell us what your point was?  Cause I have no ******** clue.  He could be fine while Booker is out, otherwise he's forgettable right now.  If that triggers you somehow, I actually don't care and I'm slightly weirded out.

Just now, Pyschout said:

So did Ryan Arciwhateverthef***.  Did you want to tell us what your point was?  Cause I have no ******** clue.  He could be fine while Booker is out, otherwise he's forgettable right now.  If that triggers you somehow, I actually don't care and I'm slightly weirded out.

The team didn't waive someone to give starting minutes to Ryan, the Suns got rid of Canaan to allow their garbage point guard more playing time. 

Okooooooooooooooooboooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeee!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bball961 said:

Okooooooooooooooooboooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Just for your enthusiasm...+1

This guy will be winning people championships, Suns full tank mode for Zion all the minutes he can handle post all star with nobody in his way 

1 minute ago, EmbiidGOAT said:

This guy will be winning people championships, Suns full tank mode for Zion all the minutes he can handle post all star with nobody in his way 

I dont see it.  Its more likely the Suns trade for a better PG.  If they felt he was that special he would have been playing more minutes already and not waiting for injuries.

Edited by RingMyBell

1 minute ago, RingMyBell said:

I dont see it.  Its more likely the Suns trade for a better PG.  If they felt he was that special he would have been playing more minutes already and not waiting for injuries.

Injuries? They waived Canaan to make way for him, an absolute steal at pick 31. The writing's on the wall with Booker's hamstring, rumors of an Ariza trade for picks tank mode is almost a certainty now. 

He doesn't know how to produce. You can give all the minutes, but he will be mediocre at best.

10 minutes ago, EmbiidGOAT said:

This guy will be winning people championships

uVaaUrb.png

In what, 30-team leagues?

• Haha 5

Fingers crossed.  Should get a ton of run the rest of the year, but the shooting could be worrisome.  If he can keep it above 42/43% and get some steals and assists I'll be thrilled

It's worth the gamble considering he got a career-high 19 the other night, dropped 40+ in college (yeah france but still) and he's touted as a great dynasty stash. All i'm saying

1 minute ago, miasma16 said:

uVaaUrb.png

In what, 30-team leagues?

No honest...lol

You used 14 games...we are only talking about his upside for a reasonable futur...Not before..😉

Many outlets are reporting the Suns are on the market for a starting level point.  This guy may develop into one, but i dont think it's this year.

10 minutes ago, RingMyBell said:

Many outlets are reporting the Suns are on the market for a starting level point.  This guy may develop into one, but i dont think it's this year.

Yep, I've read this multiple times as well.  It's because of this reporting and Okobe's likely up-and-down play that I cut him; I'm just not sure how much value he's going to have this year.

• Like 1