Flyman75

Franmil Reyes 2019 Outlook

11 hours ago, Flyman75 said:

According to RosterResource, Franmil is slated to hit 6th, with Kipnis behind him. I’m curious to see how he responds to this move. 

Behind JRam and Santana? Sounds good

Been DH’ing. CLE has 3 @NYM this week. Anyone, particularly in weekly leagues, benching? Assuming he sits at least 2 of the 3?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Backdoor Slider said:

Been DH’ing. CLE has 3 @NYM this week. Anyone, particularly in weekly leagues, benching? Assuming he sits at least 2 of the 3?

No Idea what the plans are, but I just saw that myself and am benching where I own him in weeklies.

Owning Reyes is one of the most frustrating experiences in all of fantasy. Too talented a slugger to drop (29 home runs in 386 at bats), but in too cold of a stretch to play in a ten teamer.

16 minutes ago, Stallion said:

Owning Reyes is one of the most frustrating experiences in all of fantasy. Too talented a slugger to drop (29 home runs in 386 at bats), but in too cold of a stretch to play in a ten teamer.

Interleague matchup doesn’t help him this week. 

back to AL-only games for the next five series, with Cleveland's upcoming schedule being: Royals, Tigers, Rays, White Sox & Twins

He should be able to get a little healthy off some of these pitching staffs even if it takes him 2-3 games to get going.

Tough call for weekly leaguers who need homers in the final week. Probably going to only start three games this week, with interleague games ahead, but those three will be at the White Sox, including Santiago and Detwiler.