cwilliam

Trade Melvin Gordon? WHIR

In my 10 Team PPR Deep Keeper League (keep 20), I was offered the following trade:

I send: Melvin Gordon and Chris Herndon

I receive: Keenan Allen and Adrian Peterson

I am trying to win now. I am currently in 1st place. With moving Gordon, I would still have Hunt, DJ, Chubb, R. Freeman, Ekeler, and then Peterson. I would like to pair Allen with OBJ as my WR1 and WR2.

Is this trade worth making? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

I like K Allen & AP, but you need to get a top player in return for MG3. Maybe try Chubb & a WR for K Allen. Not sure how many WR, RB, & flex you play, but having Hunt, MG3, & DJ are great RB/Flex to go with in the playoffs. 

• Like 1

I feel like your selling Gordon really cheap. I thought about trying to trade for him a few times this year but held back because i  thought my Tate, Woods or Sanders with Miller/Howard  offers were insulting. I know Ap is playing well but Keenan hasn't been blowing up this year. Gordon had serious value. You should be able to get Antonio Brown, Thomas, or Julio straight up for him. Maybe i'm just way off on values, I just feel like you should be getting more. 

Also I agree with above try Chubb for Allen first. I would even try Chubb for Mike Evans just to feel the owner out.

Edited by Godeep

Gordon is one of the 4 or 5 players that are worth two players in one roster spot this year.  It would take a kings ransom for me to move him and that package is not close to what it would take for me to move him

If you want to win now why would you trade one of the few set it and forget it players?

Do it you're getting the better side, Gordon is having an off year. 

4 minutes ago, Rush2112 said:

Do it you're getting the better side, Gordon is having an off year. 

What?!?!?! How is this an off year?  The guy scored less than 20 pts ONE TIME!  He's the #6 ranked RB in points scored with a missed a game due to injury AND a bye.

1 KC 15 64 0 24.1
2 @Buf 9 28 1 27.6
3 @LAR 15 80 1 15.4
4 SF 15 104 0 28.4
5 Oak 19 58 1 20
6 @Cle 18 132 3 35
Edited by humanpuck