• Announcements

• tonycpsu

Comments on New Forum Design (UPDATED with workarounds)   02/12/2019

We are aware that the current layout of the Rotoworld forums is not going over well, and we feel your pain.  Please direct any comments about the new look of the forums to help@rotoworld.com, or to this thread. For those who are able to install user styles, (e.g. with the Stylish addon for Firefox or Chrome), you may wish to try a couple of user-created alternative styles. RW Forums Tweaks by tonycpsu Rotoworld Forums Dark Mode by sngehl01  
q6174

Dario Saric 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Reports that Saric could be had in a trade too. You guys still holding if he's weakest player on squad and a hot FA pops up on the wire Bec of a trade?

9 hours ago, 2pac said:

Reports that Saric could be had in a trade too. You guys still holding if he's weakest player on squad and a hot FA pops up on the wire Bec of a trade?

Saric is a hold, Minnesota seems like they are going to give him run over Taj, and if he is traded, there could be a good chance he starts where he ends up, making him a valuable stretch four in todays nba

17 points (7-11)

8 rebounds

1 assist

3  3 pointers (3-6)

21 mins

Another great game for Saric hopefully he finally take's over starting PF Gibson is not really contributing enough.You trade butler to just have this guy on your bench?

Somehow scooped him up in the wire after last game .

21min might be a bit misleading. Saric would have played entire 4th if he didn't pick up his 5th foul at the beginning of the 4th. The most important thing is that Taj stayed on the bench for the entire 4th quarter.

Hoping for changes after the break and he should start for Gibson. Really doubting the Wolves' playoff chances and should start looking at developing and playing Saric more.

23 minutes ago, thornton1986 said:

Must add? I have scrubs like Tyler Johnson at the end of my bench lol

I'd rather Dario than Tyler.

He was trending up prior to news that he was starting. I just scooped him so we’ll ride it out and see how it goes. He’ll sit at the end of the bench fight for playing time with Millsap 😬

Really curious about his ROS, esp how valuable he is (or not) in the playoffs. This past week has been something, and comments from Saunders to put the ball in Saric's hands more are pretty encouraging. That said, the terrible playoff schedule (3-3-3) does put a damper for playoff bound people.

never owned the homie, now that he's in the starting lineup for foreseeable future, what stats can we expect and what round value does he usually produce. 

40 minutes ago, brosephd said:

never owned the homie, now that he's in the starting lineup for foreseeable future, what stats can we expect and what round value does he usually produce. 

15/6/2 with 2 threes ans 1 steal 46fg% 88ft% B)

Edited by Chrizz
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, brosephd said:

Not the same, but close to the value, that Mirotic would give, if Gentry and the injuries didn`t screw his season. 14-16 pts/6-7 rebs/2 ats/1 steal/2-2.5 3s/.44-.45 FG%/86-88 FT%

5 minutes ago, Chrizz said:

15/6/2 with 2 threes ans 1 steal 46fg% 88ft% B)

I think we have same expectations :lol:

Glad that i got him around 10 hours before the news for his permanent starting job.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, christino3286 said:

He’s still available in my 12 team. Should I drop Jabari?

You should drop Jabari on principle alone. Also, AC forum.

• Like 1