q6174

Dario Saric 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Absolutely. He’s the one guy on my team I’m dying to get rid of, but no one will rouch him.

Very close to dropping this bum in my 12 teams. Miss out on so much better players so far in hope of this guy will turn it around ?

Edited by Tyboogie

12 hours ago, q6174 said:

No one cares about the homie this year?

There's already a Saric thread.

OK RW. We get it. Saric is so much better than Taj Gibson.

Because playing a role, a way better defender and rebounder and not being soft matters not in the NBA.

Taj Gibson scored 12 points with four rebounds, five assists and no turnovers in 21 minutes against the Blazers on Friday.

Advice: He lost minutes to Dario Saric today and that won't be changing anytime soon. Gibson is going to need a lot of

volume to produce, so getting minutes in the 21-26 range will cause him to trend down. Most owners may want to shoot for more upside.

What a misleading blurb.From what i saw from boxscore Gibson was getting more run until result got out of hand.

This looks like a timeshare and that more favours Gibson then Saric.What do you think?

• Like 1

When I am ready to drop him for a streamer the homie has a good game. If only he could consistently get 30 min. Going to hold to see what happens going forward. 

Edited by ItaliaBBALL

Still got only 25 mins in a game when he was productive, which is just a head scratcher. Looks like it might take an injury to one of the frontcourt players to get this guy more minutes.