q6174

Dario Saric 2018-2019 Season Outlook

52 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Still got only 25 mins in a game when he was productive, which is just a head scratcher. Looks like it might take an injury to one of the frontcourt players to get this guy more minutes. 

it will take an injury to thib

• Haha 3

Less than 20 minutes in a game that MN led by 30 points at the half.  Thibs is a s---y coach and had all his starters still in the game with his team up by 40. 

Edited by Taipan

23 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Less than 20 minutes in a game that MN led by 30 points at the half.  Thibs is a s---y coach and had all his starters still in the game with his team up by 40. 

Yeah. Saric sit with the starters in garbage time but he actually playing as a reserve. Sorry for us owners.

16 hours ago, littlesamtung said:

Yeah. Saric sit with the starters in garbage time but he actually playing as a reserve. Sorry for us owners.

16 hours ago, Taipan said:

Thibs really thinks this is Timberbulls... this guy is a big time moron. Why is Gibson still starting!??!?!?!?!?!?

• Haha 1

Thibs has an irrational attachment to Gibson.  Everyone wanted him to start Gorgui last year, because Gibson is overrated defensively and below average offensively.  Saric has been playing better in limited minutes and gives the Wolves a better perimeter threat.  I don't see it changing except for injuries, plus they've been playing well with their current lineup.  A second unit of Rose and Saric is pretty dirty.    

1 minute ago, Kriggly said:

Thibs has an irrational attachment to Gibson.  Everyone wanted him to start Gorgui last year, because Gibson is overrated defensively and below average offensively.  Saric has been playing better in limited minutes and gives the Wolves a better perimeter threat.  I don't see it changing except for injuries, plus they've been playing well with their current lineup.  A second unit of Rose and Saric is pretty dirty.    

Would you drop rondae or larry nance for saric... he just got dropped in my league. 10 man league with 12 cat. Thanks in advance.

19 hours ago, Kriggly said:

...except, he has no problems giving Rose minutes, but can’t find serviceable minutes for Saric.

1 hour ago, Nazyef said:

He a drop at this point for say... Markieff Morris? 

Would cut him for a bag of chips at this point 

I have no problem dropping him in 10 man league. Thibs is very stubborn. It may takes an injury (unlikely for KAT and Gibson) or another losing streak to free Saric but I don't know when.

8 hours ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

False, he is a hold... thibs will get it thru his thick head soon enough.... give the man the minutes to produce.

You obviously don't know Thibs.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Asapjoshy said:

Would cut him for a bag of chips at this point 

Depends on the bag of chips

19 hours ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

False, he is a hold... thibs will get it thru his thick head soon enough.... give the man the minutes to produce.

Lol. You must not follow thibs

Dropped in my 12 team league. I know he’s been playing terribly lately but is he worth my 5th claim? If he gets it together he can produce. 

39 minutes ago, nyjew said:

Dropped in my 12 team league. I know he’s been playing terribly lately but is he worth my 5th claim? If he gets it together he can produce. 

It's not really about him getting it together.  It's about him getting a role.  If he can get 30+ minutes anywhere he'll return rosterable value.  That just doesn't seem likely with how Thibs views Taj.  

KAT is a piss poor defender and likes to shoot jumpers so it's hard imagining Saric starting over Taj.  Hopefully Thibs can give him 28+ mins at some point.

• Like 1

What to do with this guy.. will he ever carve out a bigger role on this team? Why would they trade for him to not use him ... I'm considering dropping because Gibson doesn't seem to want to go away 

holding in my 16-teamers. he's doomed and only a taj injury scenario to become relevant again. thinking of dropping but might regret. bummer