andrew Luck 

Arob

Kerryon Johnson-

AP/ thompson

Jeffery

Tyreek Hill- injury ?  Possible sit out later and tough schedule in playoffs

1 minute ago, smash10033 said:

WOW !!!! Just grabbed him !   

Keep in mind he will be sharing the love with Olsen, CMC, Funchess AND Newton.. that's alot of mouths to feed. Regardless, the best ROS schedule. Good luck!

• Thanks 1

The Broncos D is key for weeks 14-16 If you own Mahomes and the SD D due to the schedule. 

6 hours ago, thebadferret said:

If it is possible I'd go and get Greg Olsen, because his schedule is juiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicy.

According to your own link he does not have a juicy schedule. Jared Cook, otoh, should feast if we're just going off that sos. Njoku too. Maybe Watson.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gohawks said:

Hilton’s schedule isn’t all that bad. Jacksonville is overrated.

If Jalen shadows it’s arguably the worst matchup

John Brown ROS 

(Pit, bye, Cincy, Oak, @ATL, @KC, TB, @LAC)

Big Ben for playoffs  

(@Oak, NE, @NO)

2 hours ago, PackerBacker555 said:

Some may be high $$$

The good

joe mixon- helllooooo

Cam newton

doug Martin- if you believe and are in 12+ leagues

Sutton

dalvin cook

Hou WRs

Nick chubb

davante- weeks 14-16. Matchup proof anyways

Njoku

David Johnson 

Sanders

The bad

TY Hilton- ouch!

andrew Luck 

Arob

Kerryon Johnson-

AP/ thompson

Jeffery

Tyreek Hill- injury ?  Possible sit out later and tough schedule in playoffs

You like Newton over Rodgers ROS? Rodgers is starting to get healthy but Newton has been amazing of late. 

11 minutes ago, MyDawgggg said:

If Jalen shadows it’s arguably the worst matchup

Jacksonville vs elite WRs this year:

Odell - 11/111/0

Hill - 7/61/0

Hopkins - 3/50/1

Last season:

Hopkins - 7/55/1

Brown - 10/157/0

Hilton - 2/27/0 (Without Luck)

Allen - 4-48-0

Hilton - 3/51/1 (Without Luck)

Hopkins - 4/80/1

They held a WR to under 10 points 1/3 of the time. One of those times being Hilton with no QB. They don't shut down WRs as some people tend to believe. This defense isn't the LOB or the Broncos despite them acting like it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

You like Newton over Rodgers ROS? Rodgers is starting to get healthy but Newton has been amazing of late. 

No

i like Rodgers more. Aaron Jones will help with running it a bit. Cam is cam but they have cmc there too

7 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Odell - 11/111/0

Hill - 7/61/0

Hopkins - 3/50/1

Last season:

Hopkins - 7/55/1

Brown - 10/157/0

Allen - 4-48-0

Hopkins - 4/80/1

They held a WR to under 10 points 1/3 of the time. One of those times being Hilton with no QB. They don't shut down WRs as some people tend to believe. This defense isn't the LOB or the Broncos despite them acting like it.

First off TY isn’t in the AB, Odell, Hopkins realm. Secondly Alshon (same caliber as TY) got shut down last week for 3 points. You realize Hopkins scored a touchdown very late in that game. Had he not then that’s a 4 point outing. Tyreek only had 6 points. Keenan Allen had 4. TY gets 3 or 5 without his TD. 

Basically its a touchdown or bust when you play the Jaguars unless you are Odell or AB. TY is not and will likely get a small yardage total and you have to hope for a TD. 

Edited by MyDawgggg

3 hours ago, Lamont Sanford said:

Cam’s schedule is indeed awesome, with the exception of a critical week 14 matchup @CLE. That could be bad news in the first week if fantasy playoffs. The great matchups in weeks 15/16 don’t matter much if you don’t make it past week 14.

keenum @ sf isnt a bad streaming option for wk 14 if you need one....not really sure i would really trust my playoff hopes in the arm of keenum though.  prob just stick with cam....

12 minutes ago, MyDawgggg said:

First off TY isn’t in the AB, Odell, Hopkins realm. Secondly Alshon (same caliber as TY) got shut down last week for 3 points. You realize Hopkins scored a touchdown very late in that game. Had he not then that’s a 4 point outing. Tyreek only had 6 points. Keenan Allen had 4. TY gets 3 or 5 without his TD. 

Basically its a touchdown or bust when you play the Jaguars unless you are Odell or AB. TY is not and will likely get a small yardage total and you have to hope for a TD. 

Apparently TDs don't count anymore. If players were putting up yards but no TDs you would argue that they can't score TDs against this defense.

Alshon isn't even close to the same caliber as TY. TY is closer to Brown and Odell than he is to Alshon. He is a extremely fast and quick player that can run routes. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, PackerBacker555 said:

No

i like Rodgers more. Aaron Jones will help with running it a bit. Cam is cam but they have cmc there too

I like Cam in 4-PT passing TD leagues, and it’s a toss-up in 6-pt passing TD leagues.

Rodgers probably has higher ceiling, Cam higher floor (because of the schedule and the rushing).

27 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Odell - 11/111/0

Hill - 7/61/0

Hopkins - 3/50/1

Last season:

Hopkins - 7/55/1

Brown - 10/157/0

Allen - 4-48-0

Hopkins - 4/80/1

Agreed Jax is way overhyped. People are acting like they’re the 85 freaking bears. From those numbers it doesn’t resemble a shutdown defense at all. Bo worries at all with TY as long as luck is slinging it. 

25 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Apparently TDs don't count anymore. If players were putting up yards but no TDs you would argue that they can't score TDs against this defense.

Alshon isn't even close to the same caliber as TY. TY is closer to Brown and Odell than he is to Alshon. He is a extremely fast and quick player that can run routes. 

They do count but they are impossible to predict. Yards are usually a good indicator. Caliber meaning eliteness not body type. Fantasy wise the two average the same amount of points despite Alshon playing in 1 less game. 

18 minutes ago, MyDawgggg said:

They do count but they are impossible to predict. Yards are usually a good indicator. Caliber meaning eliteness not body type. Fantasy wise the two average the same amount of points despite Alshon playing in 1 less game. 

Their probability is not impossible to predict. Your logic leads down the path that TY has the same chance of getting a TD against the Bears as the Bucs. Yes, on any given game it is hard to predict if a player will score a TD because it simply does not happen that often. However, certain teams have a higher chance of allowing TDs. Good WRs haven't had problems scoring against the Jaguars.

Also putting Alshon on the same caliber as Hilton is insulting to Hilton. Hilton is 10x what Jeffery is. Even in terms of caliber he is closer to those guys than Jeffery. The dude is a shoe in 1,000 yard receiver with Luck.

Edited by Gohawks

49 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Their probability is not impossible to predict. Your logic leads down the path that TY has the same chance of getting a TD against the Bears as the Bucs. Yes, on any given game it is hard to predict if a player will score a TD because it simply does not happen that often. However, certain teams have a higher chance of allowing TDs. Good WRs haven't had problems scoring against the Jaguars.

Also putting Alshon on the same caliber as Hilton is insulting to Hilton. Hilton is 10x what Jeffery is. Even in terms of caliber he is closer to those guys than Jeffery. The dude is a shoe in 1,000 yard receiver with Luck.

I'll try to conclude this as we are getting off topic of the thread.

TY Hilton has played with Luck for the majority of his career (2012-current). Alshon on the other hand played with Jay Cutler from 2012-2016 and played with Wentz last year albeit he had a torn rotator cuff and Wentz got hurt. However, for their entire careers Alshon has had more touchdowns due to the type of receiver he is although he has 1500 less yards. I would say the discrepancy in yards and touchdowns can be attributed to the quarterbacks as Jay Cutler has never thrown for over 4,000 yards but threw it up in the end zone a lot while Luck has exceeded 4,000 yards 3 times although he didn't play last year and coincidentally Hilton didn't go over 1000 yards. This year with a quarterback of similar caliber Alshon has nearly the exact stats as TY despite playing in 1 less game. I think Alshon putting up 800+ yards in 2 seasons and 1000+ yards with Cutler would mean he is likely a shoe in for 1000 yards if he had Luck at QB. So to say TY is 10X what Alshon is would be an incorrect statement.

And you are absolutely correct about being able to somewhat predict touchdowns based on matchup. So if we take that into account, did you know that the Jaguars are tied for second in least number of touchdowns allowed? They've also given up the least amount of passing yards. Jalen Ramsey is an elite corner and if he's shadowing your guy I would consider that a bad matchup. So yes you're correct touchdowns are not completely random, I was just saying yards are typically a better indicator. However, the whole disagreement began over whether the Jags are a bad matchup. Granted they don't completely shut people down, but it is a fact that they have given up the least amount of yards, the second least amount of touchdowns, and have a lockdown corner in Ramsey and Bouye once he gets back to full health.

20 minutes ago, MyDawgggg said:

I'll try to conclude this as we are getting off topic of the thread.

TY Hilton has played with Luck for the majority of his career (2012-current). Alshon on the other hand played with Jay Cutler from 2012-2016 and played with Wentz last year albeit he had a torn rotator cuff and Wentz got hurt. However, for their entire careers Alshon has had more touchdowns due to the type of receiver he is although he has 1500 less yards. I would say the discrepancy in yards and touchdowns can be attributed to the quarterbacks as Jay Cutler has never thrown for over 4,000 yards but threw it up in the end zone a lot while Luck has exceeded 4,000 yards 3 times although he didn't play last year and coincidentally Hilton didn't go over 1000 yards. This year with a quarterback of similar caliber Alshon has nearly the exact stats as TY despite playing in 1 less game. I think Alshon putting up 800+ yards in 2 seasons and 1000+ yards with Cutler would mean he is likely a shoe in for 1000 yards if he had Luck at QB. So to say TY is 10X what Alshon is would be an incorrect statement.

And you are absolutely correct about being able to somewhat predict touchdowns based on matchup. So if we take that into account, did you know that the Jaguars are tied for second in least number of touchdowns allowed? They've also given up the least amount of passing yards. Jalen Ramsey is an elite corner and if he's shadowing your guy I would consider that a bad matchup. So yes you're correct touchdowns are not completely random, I was just saying yards are typically a better indicator. However, the whole disagreement began over whether the Jags are a bad matchup. Granted they don't completely shut people down, but it is a fact that they have given up the least amount of yards, the second least amount of touchdowns, and have a lockdown corner in Ramsey and Bouye once he gets back to full health.

Ramsey is 72nd in receptions allowed, 61st in yards allowed, and 41st in fantasy points allowed among corners. He's a good corner but again, him and this team is nowhere near other defenses we have seen in the past that just dominate opponents. My initial reply was illustrating that good WRs have put up good numbers against them and they have done it consistently. I frankly couldn't care less how they've done it. There is a decent enough sample size as it is.

Edited by Gohawks