dino10k

Replacement For 4th-Year 20-Team Dynasty

H2H needs a replacement........Standard 9 category........ 8 Team PlayOff........14 man roster 1 IL..... 22 Max Player Moves (none used).......5 Max Trades.......Draft Lottery at end of season.......Free but competitive league.......Yahoo......Weekly Line-ups.......Roster - CPaul - ETurner - LNanceJr - KPorzingis - BHield - DFavors - Justin Holiday - DNowitzki - GHill - PJTucker- LAldridge - GHayward - KO'Quinn......Yahoo........

Not a bad team. Bottom of standings but that's due to bad line-up with Dirk and O'Quinn starting......Leave email if interested......

Email sent to Red Sox fan.......May need another for this league. I'll give the guy until Tuesday since he has been in the league for 2 years........And possibly one for my 18 Team Daily Points League.

I have 4 leagues and it doesn't matter what you do there is always a few to replace during the season. So far 2-3-4 unstable owners out of about 60-65. That's not too bad.

William you are in my points league. But if an opening comes up in a H2H category league I'll let you know. I have 1 team owner kinda shaky. Was penalized for tanking but one more chance since he has been with us for 2 years. 

Sent invite to blake. Points league needs one. Original owner was a no-show. Replacement lasted about a week. Replacement for replacement owner took over team and did not change team name - did not pick up any players - did not put in active players.....Other than that...............