dino10k

Replacement For 4th-Year 20-Team Dynasty

H2H needs a replacement........Standard 9 category........ 8 Team PlayOff........14 man roster 1 IL..... 22 Max Player Moves (none used).......5 Max Trades.......Draft Lottery at end of season.......Free but competitive league.......Yahoo......Weekly Line-ups.......Roster - CPaul - ETurner - LNanceJr - KPorzingis - BHield - DFavors - Justin Holiday - DNowitzki - GHill - PJTucker- LAldridge - GHayward - KO'Quinn......Yahoo........

Not a bad team. Bottom of standings but that's due to bad line-up with Dirk and O'Quinn starting......Leave email if interested......

Email sent to Red Sox fan.......May need another for this league. I'll give the guy until Tuesday since he has been in the league for 2 years........And possibly one for my 18 Team Daily Points League.

I have 4 leagues and it doesn't matter what you do there is always a few to replace during the season. So far 2-3-4 unstable owners out of about 60-65. That's not too bad.

William you are in my points league. But if an opening comes up in a H2H category league I'll let you know. I have 1 team owner kinda shaky. Was penalized for tanking but one more chance since he has been with us for 2 years. 

Sent invite to blake. Points league needs one. Original owner was a no-show. Replacement lasted about a week. Replacement for replacement owner took over team and did not change team name - did not pick up any players - did not put in active players.....Other than that...............

Sent invites to Blake and to spwewu with no response. So I need owner for the following team in 20 team H2H Dynasty. Weekly line_up changes.

Roster........Knox - Portis - K Anderson - Dragic - Gobert - Blakeney - T Parker - Siakam - J Bell - Thad Young......14 man roster and start 9......Roster is 4 players short. I don't know why.......Bad ownership......

Email........

Still trying to find a couple owners to manage teams in a weekly league. This is not hard to do. Just turn in a line-up of 9 active players. Once a week...... Take Bobby Portis out of starting line-up on one team and take John Henson out in the other. At least while they are on IL..........It's a Dynasty League and both teams are not that bad. Not that good either. Kinda average. Or below average.....Here are the rosters. You decide......

Team A.....SHarrison-Knox-KAnderson-ThadYoung-JBell-Dragic-Siakam-Portis-TParker-Gobert-McKinnie-Blakeney.......

Team B.....Bledsoe-WJohnson-Rivers-Koufas-Crabbe-Henson-Dedmon-Ariza-Lillard-MRobinson-HollisJefferson-KCPope-Fournier-TBooker......

Yahoo....H2H....20 teams....4th Year....Standard 9 category....PG SG G SF PF F C UT UT....

Leave email and if you want Team A or Team B.....................Let me guess - Team B.

Edited by dino10k
Wording

Ok.........Free beer. Only if you are able to manage a team once a week. Maybe pick up a player or two for that poor Team A mess.

We have a Draft Lottery at end of season. But both of these teams are being penalized for tanking. Still a real possibility of either getting a Top 3 pick. Zion Williamson or any of those other 5-6 Duke players.......

Team B still available. Sent invite to spwewu yesterday and no response yet. Also sent invite to same spwewu on Nov 12 for a different team. No response then either. So Team B still available.

Anyone out there that will take this team and turn in a line-up once a week? I would think this would not be too hard to do. But apparently it was for the last 2 owners........0 player Moves this year.............Suggestions - Drop Trevor Booker and pick up someone? Might be a good idea to take John Henson out of the line-up until his wrist heals. I think he had surgery a few days ago. So he's not ready to play yet...........There you go. I've done half the work for you this week.

I might be interested in one of the H2H categories dynasty league teams if one is still available, assuming it is a free league on yahoo. My email is tannerdye94 at gmail.com.