SnackilleOatmeal

Terrence Ross 2018-2019 Outlook

Someone dropped him so I picked him up. Probably bc he only has 2 games this week. Either way, hope he can get back to scoring ~20-25 ppg and making it rain 3s. I need another useful guard.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, TheJotun said:

Just got this guy as a trade throw in. He seems droppable in 12t leagues. What’s his story? Should I hold for now?

He’s top 75 for the season.  Dropping him would be absurd in 12 team leagues.  

1 hour ago, StifleTower2 said:

He’s top 75 for the season.  Dropping him would be absurd in 12 team leagues.  

He's ranked 110th in my league. I'm in a 14 team league w/ 15 men rosters.

123 in my league.  Good example of how the variance in leagues can be.

Has been consistently very decent these last few games, and Fournier is playing like dog s---. Any chance he forces his way into a bigger role?

with the pels being interested in tross, i would assume this would be good for his value? since hes a muchbetter shooter than some of the other guys on their roster

Im assuming they could run a

payton, jrue, ross, randle/mirotic/ AD

since moore is a bit undersized

• Thanks 1

He's definitely heating up this last week or 2. Hope he gets more of a focus for the magic or he gets traded somewhere that will feature him.

7 hours ago, radiohead said:

So you guys think he's gonna be traded at the deadline?

I really hope not...dude's been crushing it. FWIW Zach Lowe said the Magic would likely deal him and he's on an expiring so... it's probably gonna happen.

Edited by smeeze

3 minutes ago, smeeze said:

I really hope not...dude's been crushing it. FWIW Zach Lowe said the Magic would likely deal him and he's on an expiring so... it's probably gonna happen.

I picked him up for tomorrow’s game. If he gets traded then I just wasted a move haha! I hope he stays though. He’s been balling the past few games. 

7 hours ago, radiohead said:

So you guys think he's gonna be traded at the deadline?

Of all the Magic players he’s by FAR the most likely to be traded.  I kept telling people that the local media here repeatedly said Vuc won’t be traded but most people didn’t listen.  But Ross?  Consider him out the door.  I hope not, and there’s not much time left for a deal to be made,  but if it’s anyone it’s him.  

13 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

Of all the Magic players he’s by FAR the most likely to be traded.  I kept telling people that the local media here repeatedly said Vuc won’t be traded but most people didn’t listen.  But Ross?  Consider him out the door.  I hope not, and there’s not much time left for a deal to be made,  but if it’s anyone it’s him.  

The Magic might not end up selling anyone, they're only 4 games back from the 8 seed and this front office is nuts... gonna be an interesting day for sure.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, smeeze said:

The Magic might not end up selling anyone, they're only 4 games back from the 8 seed and this front office is nuts... gonna be an interesting day for sure.

Yeah, they might not.  I’m just saying up to the deadline I’ve heard 0 local reports about Vuc being traded, it was just national hype by people who probably wanted him to be traded.  But I’ve heard lots of Ross rumors and even some Bamba rumors.  

Please stay put!! But even if he does get traded he's a hold and see unless there's a huge winner from another trade sitting on your wire. I think he legitimately got better this year. 

on fire again,this dude is putting up top 50 value lately

• Like 3