gbill2004

Nick Mullens 2018 Outlook

2 minutes ago, gbill2004 said:

He's starting tonight for the 49ers. Anything to see here with this dude? 

League winner.

Seriously, though . . . maybe the Raiders D is worth a start?

Edited by Bastardo!
  • Haha 1

I'm actually in a situation where I'm considering starting him in a SF league. Wondering if he has any rushing ability. He's not very big. 

Edited by ajs723

Mullens finished his collegiate career at Southern Miss as the career passing leader in every statistical category.

Next Brett Favre

Edited by Ryedog87
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

I'm actually in a situation where I'm considering starting him in a SF league. Wondering if he has any rushing ability. He's not very big. 

A SF league?  You can only start players on the Niners?  Or you all live in SF?  

I think he's obviously only relevant in 2 QB or super flex leagues.  Otherwise I can't see why anybody would want to start this guy.

Jimmy G to BeatHard to now this guy.  Boy, the situation keeps getting worse in the bay.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, gbill2004 said:

49ers new starting QB. 

good luck. either this will be the shortest thread of a player or the longest in a single night.

I know nothing about him but with Beathard out and Wentz on BYE I have no choice but to roll with him in a 14 team 2QB league where even Taysom Hill and a few of the top tier backups are rostered.

10 minutes ago, CooL said:

A SF league?  You can only start players on the Niners?  Or you all live in SF?  

I think he's obviously only relevant in 2 QB or super flex leagues.  Otherwise I can't see why anybody would want to start this guy.

Jimmy G to BeatHard to now this guy.  Boy, the situation keeps getting worse in the bay.

Not sure if you were serious, but SF = SuperFlex, not San Francisco.

1 minute ago, ajs723 said:

Not sure if you were serious, but SF = SuperFlex, not San Francisco.

I honestly thought the same lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Rolling with him because I have full faith in Kyle Shanny.

The reason Mullens is starting tonight is because he could practice this week when they installed the offense, that's what my gut is saying so they are giving Mullens a close look.  Raiders are last in QB hits and sacks so this kid ( if the spotlight isnt too bright ) could possibly pull off a surprising performance.

CMON Shanny call the game of your life !

My dumb a** is still going to start Goodwin because I want to watch football.

How is this guys arm?

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Zak0221 said:

The reason Mullens is starting tonight is because he could practice this week when they installed the offense, that's what my gut is saying so they are giving Mullens a close look.  Raiders are last in QB hits and sacks so this kid ( if the spotlight isnt too bright ) could possibly pull off a surprising performance.

BOLD MOVE gl

11 minutes ago, Zak0221 said:

Do you think he's playing for the starting role or if CJ's healthy enough to practice through the game plan next week CJ will be starting?

4 minutes ago, Kaytwo said:

This won't end well.

Or it could end amazingly well with this guy turning into Maholmes 2.0. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Even_More_Guruist said:

Do you think he's playing for the starting role or if CJ's healthy enough to practice through the game plan next week CJ will be starting?

More than likely CJ is back there next week unless this kid really wows us to the point that it becomes a topic for coach to consider.

Kyle loves CJ and CJ knows his playbook, he was drafted by him but if this guy dazzles nothing is certain in NFL. 

• Thanks 1