11.1.18 -- TNF: Oakland Raiders @ San Francisco 49ers Game Thread

so they declined the penalty only to run it three straight times hmmmmmmm

1 minute ago, oresteszero said:

Looks like Carr wears eyeliner lol

Maybe he's born with it. Maybe it's Maybelline

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Bish0p said:

Slides when there’s not a defender within 5 yards ? guy is simply in the wrong line of work, he just does not deal well with pain.  I mean I’m not a tough guy by any means, but I can’t remember the last time I cried due to physical pain... I dunno maybe when I was 5???

yeah...i don't know about that. no doubt he's sucked for a while now but I don't know if I'd question his toughness. 

Just now, Wyzzil said:

Beathard looks like he seen a ghost 

Kyle has to stick with Mullens doesnt he?

If the Raiders are gonna tank at least make it entertaining. Do some flea flicker plays on 4th with Douggy Fresh tossing it, jet sweeps with Jordy Nelson, swinging gate plays, etc....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Inziladun said:

Lol, I'm a Jags fan. I've seen more awful looking teams play better with Gus Bradley at the helm. Maybe it's a strategy to buy himself some more time, ship off all his good players and buy himself at least 4-5 years before he gets canned.

Does it really matter if a crappy team goes 3-13, or ‘plays better’ and goes 6-10? Point is it’s his first year in a rebuild. I don’t think he’s a HOF coach but it’s hard to grade him in week 9 of year 1.

i hate alfred morris but makes sense to give him these trash carries, start the healing process on Breida early

Just now, owenmills said:

Does it really matter if a crappy team goes 3-13, or ‘plays better’ and goes 6-10? Point is it’s his first year in a rebuild. I don’t think he’s a HOF coach but it’s hard to grade him in week 9 of year 1.

Yes, it matters a lot...

2 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

Alfred Morris runs like a crippled fat lady.  

so slow

The Raiders are playing like they’re afraid of accidentally scoring five TDS in the last three minutes and ruining the tank.

• Like 1

Just now, eg4190 said:

The Raiders are playing like they’re afraid of accidentally scoring five TDS in the last three minutes and ruining the tank.

Remember they have to keep pace with the Giants for the first pick.  

The funny thing is the Giants were kind of trying to win until they traded Harrison.  Gruden has been trying to tank this sucker and rebuild since the preseason.  

13 minutes ago, lolcopter said:

I can't believe people are actually starting Richard

thankfully I get to play against him this week

He's been flexable in PPR.  But the way this game played out was just ridiculous - Mullens beasting coming off the bench, and the Raiders showing absolutely no fight whatsoever.  Both Martin and Richard *should* have had good games tonight.

Thank you once again, TNF.

You suck so, so much.

• Like 1

Damn. Kittle could’ve had a bigger game if it wasn’t such a blowout...

Gun to your head who do pick;  QB Peterman or Raiders DST (taking the bullet isn’t an option)?  Unstoppable force of suck versus unmovable object of awful?  

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Inziladun said:

Lol, I'm a Jags fan. I've seen more awful looking teams play better with Gus Bradley at the helm. Maybe it's a strategy to buy himself some more time, ship off all his good players and buy himself at least 4-5 years before he gets canned.

That might not be a bad strategy.  All too often you see the opposite, the coach wins right away with the holdovers and then tries to rebuild the team the way he wants.  Case in point Buffalo, last year Sean McDermott gets the Bills back into the playoffs for the first time in forever.  Now, they are rebuilding but the fans / management often don't have patience with the process cause they remember the early turnaround. 

The play of the Raiders defense tonight reminded me of this...

The play of the Raiders offense tonight reminded me of this...

Image result for charlie brown misses football gif

Edited by Corleone

1 minute ago, jumper said:

Gun to your head who do pick;  QB Peterman or Raiders DST (taking the bullet isn’t an option)?  Unstoppable force of suck versus unmovable object of awful?  

Peterman in the hopes that they just continue last week’s trend and run full Wildcat all game.