wisegeeks

LA Lakers 2018-2019 Season Thread

1 hour ago, Trench Mob said:

If that one report is true, then Kuzma must be tight with LeBron. Because Ingram and Lonzo are better than him.

Yeah but he is a better fit in a modern nba team than those other guys because of his shooting and scoring. His defense sucks, but it's not like Ingram is some all world defender and he still has too many flaws. Lonzo is a great defender, but man his game is in pieces too. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Trench Mob said:

If that one report is true, then Kuzma must be tight with LeBron. Because Ingram and Lonzo are better than him.

I think Kuzma is a better fit to play with Lebron/AD than the other two. 

Edited by brockpapersizer

2 hours ago, brockpapersizer said:

Agree.  Lonzo (and Rondo) type point guards never made any sense with LeBron.  I think Kuzma/Ingram aren't as dissimilar as people are making it out to be.  If it's me I'd basically say: take one of Ingram or Kuzma, idgaf which one.  You want Ingram?  Cool, I'll keep Kuzma.

14 hours ago, Jake the snake said:

Yeah but he is a better fit in a modern nba team than those other guys because of his shooting and scoring. His defense sucks, but it's not like Ingram is some all world defender and he still has too many flaws. Lonzo is a great defender, but man his game is in pieces too. 

6 hours ago, brockpapersizer said:

Kuzma is just a inefficient chucker / terrible shot selections on top of that black hole defense IMO. He's a ball stopper too. 

All of this is just political smokescreen though. Kuzma is definitely clapping those Jeanie Buss cheeks lmao.

2 hours ago, Trench Mob said:

Kuzma is just a inefficient chucker / terrible shot selections on top of that black hole defense IMO. He's a ball stopper too. 

All of this is just political smokescreen though. Kuzma is definitely clapping those Jeanie Buss cheeks lmao.

Ha! 😂 Kuz could have any woman he wants in his prime, he ain't clapping Jeanie's cheeks. Now, Rob on the other hand, very likely. Just wait till Saturday when Kuz is on the Pels tho 🤷‍♂️

If washington is willing to trade beal for a package around the #4...lakers should just do that lol

• Like 1

I bet it's more like the Pelicans want Beal to pair with Jrue and Zion.  Not bad actually. The Lakers get AD.  Washington probably wants more than just the #4 for Beal so Lakers are sending more whatever.  Pelicans don't want what the Lakers have, but I bet they'd take Beal for AD who was leaving anyway.  Washington gets Lakers package instead of the Pelicans and get to rebuild.  

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, RedRaider27 said:

Ha! 😂 Kuz could have any woman he wants in his prime, he ain't clapping Jeanie's cheeks. Now, Rob on the other hand, very likely. Just wait till Saturday when Kuz is on the Pels tho 🤷‍♂️

Suspect at the least :lol:

Edited by Trench Mob
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Trench Mob said:

Suspect at the least :lol:

😂😂 The last pic tho! Maybe I was wrong hahaha.

Posted (edited)

I wouldn't be counting new titles just yet Lakers fans. LaVar Ball has guaranteed LA will not win a title since his son was traded. And we know Lavar would know something about winning since he once said he could theoretically beat Jordan 1-on-1.

So y'all are in trouble.

“They [are] going to regret it. I’m [going] to have fun with it. I told y’all it was crashing down. Now, it completely crashed, but at least my son got off the boat before the thing exploded. I gave [them] a chance. You can rewind it and go back, and I said ‘If you get the three Ball brothers you’re going to survive this. You let them go, it’s going to be a cold day in hell.’I don’t care where Lonzo plays. Like I said, I just want him to be healthy and I want him to play. And it’s better to go somewhere where you can just play and do your thing, and be that guy instead of having all these question marks behind him. Once you don’t believe in him it’s kinda hard to come back and be like ‘Oh, we believe in him now.’ Cause now we don’t know if you’re true or not. You had the first chance to believe in him and you didn’t. So, guess what? It’s time to go.”

“Like I said, I guarantee it will be the worst move the Lakers ever did in their life and they will never win another championship,” LaVar proclaimed. “Guarantee it.”

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/la-var-ball-downplays-news-of-lonzo-being-traded-to-pelicans-for-anthony-davis-003631540.html

Edited by jstep13
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, jstep13 said:

I wouldn't be counting new titles just yet Lakers fans. LaVar Ball has guaranteed LA will not win a title since his son was traded. And we know Lavar would know something about winning since he once said he could theoretically beat Jordan 1-on-1.

So y'all are in trouble.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/la-var-ball-downplays-news-of-lonzo-being-traded-to-pelicans-for-anthony-davis-003631540.html

He sounds like incoherent schizophrenic word salad.