Wholefnshow

Waiver wire help

I play in a small work league,8 teams, and we start 3 RBs and can have 2 on the bench. Someone dropped Michel when he got injured and I want to grab him before someone else does, but not sure what I have would be worth dropping for him. Currently I have Zeke, Hunt, Chubb, Ingram and Fournette. I was leaning towards dropping Chubb or Ingram for Michel but not sure if I should. Only other one obviously that I’d consider would be Fournette. Trying to decide if Michel is a better starter as my 3rd rb over Chubb, Ingram or Fournette. 

I'd drop Fournette for Michel. The RB touches will get distributed between him, Hyde, and Yeldon, or they'll let him take all the reps again and hurt the hammy again. 

Help me?

• Thanks 1

I'd go for the much higher upside and drop Ingram. I think every other RB on your roster has a safer floor and higher ceiling. But watch, if someone picks up Fournette and he produces then you will be kicking yourself. Ingram is a #2 RB, that's the fact of the matter.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

I'd go for the much higher upside and drop Ingram. I think every other RB on your roster has a safer floor and higher ceiling. But watch, if someone picks up Fournette and he produces then you will be kicking yourself. Ingram is a #2 RB, that's the fact of the matter.

Actually what I was leaning to do but wasn’t sure and now after seeing all these replies for Fournette really has me wondering lol.

I guess I’m in the minority here. You drafted Fournette high & held on for this long. You’ll kick yourself if he’s the player you wanted after he comes back & someone else has him. I’d drop Chubb. Michel has a much higher upside & plays on a much better offense

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/732524-pick-up-mvs-whir/

Edited by lvsaint429
  • Thanks 1

Ingraam makes sense. Kamara is getting GL and Fornette could be good when he comes back. Regardless i would want Sony over either. TD machine when healthy.

Edited by NInsko
  • Like 1