royalm

AG+Prince for Lavine+Gay? WHIR 100%

AG's been hit or miss with upside while Lavine has also cooled off a bit from his hot start. That being said, which side would you rather have ROS?

AG side because I also like Prince a lot and the Hawks pace of play means hes going to be getting plenty of touches the whole season. Lavine will take a hit when Markk comes back. AG is fun to own but he is super inconsistent. I remember from last season. It doesnt help that the Magic are a sh*tshow right now but I think they it'll correct itself eventually.

I like the AG and Prince side more. Prince has way better upside than Gay, AG is on a team that may trade away his competition for shots, so I see him having a tremendous final few months

Lavine has the name behind him and is solid, but I’d rather have AG side...it all comes down to Prince vs. Gay...

Prince >>>> Gay IMO...help please? Thanks! 

Have to go with AGs side but only because of Prince like a couple other guys said. If you're punting fg% then jump on the deal, otherwise I'd evaluate the hit you're gonna take in %s with both. In a points league no doubt on the AG/Prince side.