Sign in to follow this  
chillychill

Trading Giannis? Please Help - WHIR

Hey all, team and Fantasy Scoring is in my signature!

The guy wants Giannis from me and I think I can pick and choose from this set of his players. I'm trying to shape my team to strengthen my initial punt which was punting FT%, PTS. I have to keep in mind as well that J. Collins could be back in 1-3 weeks.

The players I can pick from include...

Sexton

J. Brown

WC Jr.

Drummond

Hart

Hood

Ingram

Howard

D. Fox

Schroder

Bazemore

Is there any combination of players I can take from this pool, whilst giving him Giannis, that is just super beneficial to my team's strengths?

Perhaps Drummond + Fox + Someone

for

Giannis + D. Green + Another bum?

Thanks everyone

Edited by chillychill

Drummond, Fox, and WCJ (Hart if he thinks it's too expensive) for Giannis, D(anny?)Green and a bum. If you meant Dray though then I'd just keep your existing team. 

Same here. Apart from Drummond there isnt anything interesting. I see Giannis averaging over 11 rebounds a game this year as he is playing some center with 4 shooters around him, so even drummond's only statistical advantage in rebounds wont be my more than 4-5 rebounds.

Keep giannis

1 hour ago, chillychill said:

Hey all, team and Fantasy Scoring is in my signature!

The guy wants Giannis from me and I think I can pick and choose from this set of his players. I'm trying to shape my team to strengthen my initial punt which was punting FT%, PTS. I have to keep in mind as well that J. Collins could be back in 1-3 weeks.

The players I can pick from include...

Sexton

J. Brown

WC Jr.

Drummond

Hart

Hood

Ingram

Howard

D. Fox

Schroder

Bazemore

Is there any combination of players I can take from this pool, whilst giving him Giannis, that is just super beneficial to my team's strengths?

Perhaps Drummond + Fox + Someone

for

Giannis + D. Green + Another bum?

Thanks everyone

Based on the players you have mentioned, if you really want Giannis you would have to accept Giannis + Bum + Bum.

You can try offering Drum + Fox + WcJr (but I think that would be too much to give up for two bums depending on who the other owner has to offer)

Edited by jamaal99

D.Green is actually really good this year. I wouldn't trade him for most of what he's offering. Even if it was Giannis for 3 players I still wouldn't do it. 

Man don’t even consider this....  He’s offering Drummond (who is currently a bit of a buy low) + a pile of mid-round/late-round/border line waiver wire players!?!

Make a counter offer for his best player for any combo of these players of yours: Ball, rondo, Collison, Porter, Ibaka, adams, Collins, d.green, etc.

Drummond + Fox + WCJ can be considered when you squint...and after 3 bottles of beer LOL. But really, you're better off keeping Giannis.