Dominator83

Waiver wire thread- week 4 ending 11/11

I know I'm not a long time veteran here so hopefully all is good with me getting this week rolling!

I will start by saying that I'm very disappointed in the Knicks. I knew in advance I was gonna be short games in both leagues, so had a close eye on them knowing they have 4 games this week. Frank, vonleh, Robinson all gave short term teases this past week, but nobody has emerged from this pile of trash that can be trusted with a consistent week. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Dominator83 said:

I know I'm not a long time veteran here so hopefully all is good with me getting this week rolling!

I will start by saying that I'm very disappointed in the Knicks. I knew in advance I was gonna be short games in both leagues, so had a close eye on them knowing they have 4 games this week. Frank, vonleh, Robinson all gave short term teases this past week, but nobody has emerged from this pile of trash that can be trusted with a consistent week. 

Easy on my Knicks! Vonleh has been getting in foul trouble, but I think if Mitch is still available & you should grab him up. 

But Bogdon & John Collins are back this week! Grab them both quickly! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShopHeirlooms said:

Easy on my Knicks! Vonleh has been getting in foul trouble, but I think if Mitch is still available & you should grab him up. 

Sorry not trying to rag too hard on your team, just a little disappointed! With all the new starters, I've been keeping a close eye on them ever since. I thought atleast 1 would emerge as a nightly 30 fantasy point guy. So far none has. Vonleh and Frank each had 2 straight good outings, followed by stinkers. Mitch Rob had 1 strong game surrounded by stinkers. Dotson just as equally inconsistent. 

They got 4 games this week, and I need games! I needed someone to emerge. I have been holding on to Knox since draft night though. Hopefully when he gets back he starts picking it up

24 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

Sorry not trying to rag too hard on your team, just a little disappointed! With all the new starters, I've been keeping a close eye on them ever since. I thought atleast 1 would emerge as a nightly 30 fantasy point guy. So far none has. Vonleh and Frank each had 2 straight good outings, followed by stinkers. Mitch Rob had 1 strong game surrounded by stinkers. Dotson just as equally inconsistent. 

They got 4 games this week, and I need games! I needed someone to emerge. I have been holding on to Knox since draft night though. Hopefully when he gets back he starts picking it up

Vonleh's had 3 years of chance of emerging as anything relevant. I don't think he ever will. I still distrust Frank. Trier is a scorer but fantasywise does nothing else. Mitchell is a Tyson Chandler type of big that is super passive at this point. 

I would bet that Knox is the only new talent that has a chance to be the guy you want this season.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ShopHeirlooms said:

Newsflash...

Image result for knicks stink

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Trying to debate who I want to drop for Kevin Knox. I don't know how to value him, but I need a stud SF. All I have is Kawhi and he only plays once a week lol. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nate1213 said:

Trying to debate who I want to drop for Kevin Knox. I don't know how to value him, but I need a stud SF. All I have is Kawhi and he only plays once a week lol. 

:lol:

I have Bembry now who looks like an underrated stud who’ll give you all around stats with low points and ugly %s as the caveats. With that being said Mack and Mikal Bridges are tempting. I trust Mack less but he seems to have the coach’s trust and is playing a lot of minutes. Mikal is more uncertain in terms of playing time but long term he makes a lot of sense on that Suns team with Booker and Ayton, serving as the young 3&D piece between those two. Are you guys picking up Mack and Bridges and deep leagues (14 teams)?

Anyone still keeping Hart in 12 teams pts leagues? Just scooped him up yesterday an didn't do bad with stats outside of scoring. Eric Gordon, Mitchell Robinson, and Mikal Bridges are also on the waiver and I'm tempted to pick one of them up and drop Hart

Bembry, Len for the Hawks?  4 games this week that starts tomorrow (Tuesday).  Easy-ish schedule too.(Charlotte, NYK, Detroit, Lakers).

Ilyasova on the Bucks also has a 4 game week that starts Tuesday.  Tougher schedule though (Portland, GSW, Clippers, Nuggets).

Not sure if I have a drop for any of them though (team in sig).

Edited by gill2k

Bam Adebayo with Hassan having a knee issue. Could be something, could be nothing. 

Demarre Carroll sounds like he could be back real soon, possibly tomorrow. Its a crowded wing situation in Brooklyn so it'll be interesting to see how the minutes play out, but Demarre always puts up serviceable lines when given minutes.

Bam def looking at minutes 

jerami grant too!

thanks to this weekly thread I’ve got a healthy plethora of waiver pickups that are currently carrying my team

gay grant Danny mcgruder Harrell markieff :lol:

Is TJ Warren still worth a pickup for someone like Justin Holiday?

RHJ! Picked him up this week. Maybe he is coming around from his injury?

Edited by Dapro

Keep an eye on Glenn Robinson III. We all know Stanley is trash and already has been extended every opportunity but still hasn’t been able to capitalize. Detroit’s wing rotation is weak and he can carve out a good role. I see him and Bullock starting ROS.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, kmoore1521 said:

Crowder Hart Bridges if avail.

Miles or Mikal?

JR Smith for 14tems+ league?

two consecutive match with avg 24mins

avg 14pts 3ptm 2.5stl

Trade candidate

Should be for showcase 

Cavs need some scoring at this moment