Sign in to follow this  
koreaonaboat

Zeke For James White WHIR!

1 point PPR. Was just offered Zeke for White. Really want to pull the trigger but know the Dallas O line is down this year and the Pats still use White a lot no matter if Michel is back or not.... Should I do it?

Zeke doesnt have the easiest of schedules coming up... I would be interested to see if the addition of Cooper opens anything up for Zeke tonight.  James White has been a monster this year, and in 1pt PPR, I would probably have a hard time letting him go.  This is a tough call, but I would probably stay put.

Help with mine too please?

I'd keep White in a PPR league. He's been killing it. Brady will continue to feed him and that offense is soooo much better than Dallas's. 

I'd take Zeke, White's been great so far in PPR, but ask yourself this:

If you had to draft again right now, would Zeke be a 1st rounder? Would White?

6 minutes ago, ChiTownTrojan said:

You're playing with fire putting too much faith in a Belichick RB. I'd take Zeke in a heartbeat.

I agree with this.

I'm picking Zeke every time. Both are good, just Zeke gets more looks and is the guy.

Zeke. He dominates a good portion of the offensive touches in Dallas, White does not in NE. Especially when Michel and Gronk are back 

31 minutes ago, Dexter75 said:

Zeke. He dominates a good portion of the offensive touches in Dallas, White does not in NE. Especially when Michel and Gronk are back 

Michel has a history of knee issues & Gronk looks like a robot this year.  James White is working.. I wouldn't even think of trading James White in a PPR league at this point.. I've had him 2 years straight in PPR and the guy has been the perfect flex play (with upside).  If this was a standard, maybe, but JW is even ahead of Zeke in standard right now.  

I also agree I would want a part of the Pats offense over the Dallas offense.  

1 hour ago, thejosef said:

Michel has a history of knee issues & Gronk looks like a robot this year.  James White is working.. I wouldn't even think of trading James White in a PPR league at this point.. I've had him 2 years straight in PPR and the guy has been the perfect flex play (with upside).  If this was a standard, maybe, but JW is even ahead of Zeke in standard right now.  

I also agree I would want a part of the Pats offense over the Dallas offense.  

All depends if this is a keeper league too. Once Michel and Burkhead are back, White goes back to the passing down guy and sees like 10-12 touches a game. Zeke dominates the backfield in Dallas. Id never trust a Belitricks RB. 

hold on to Zeke.  He is the bellcow and while White is always involved, there could be some game scripts that limit his upside

Will you help with mine?  Thanks in advance.