tonycpsu

NFL Start/Sit Thread 2018 Week 10

tonycpsu

NFL Start/Sit Thread 2018 Week 10

This thread is for discussing who you're starting and/or sitting for week 10 of the 2018 NFL season.

Because most non-obvious start/sit decisions depend on roster/format/league-specific context, feel free to include any of these considerations in your start/sit questions. Comments along the lines of "Who's Starting Player A?", "I'm Starting Player B over Player C", etc. in player threads may be moved to this thread or removed, at the discretion of the RW forums staff.

Message added by tonycpsu

I need help for the best possible combo of all my flex spots and my wr spot is available as well

QB: mayfield

rb: chubb

te: doyle 

wr:?

flex:

flex:

flex:

d/st: colts

k: Elliot 

these four spots are open to MVS, Golladay, M.Davis, Lockett, Crowell, McGuire, Duke Johnson, D Chark, D Moore. Edit; this is 1 point ppr, 14 teams 

Edited by ImthenewGoff

1 hour ago, ImthenewGoff said:

I need help for the best possible combo of all my flex spots and my wr spot is available as well

QB: mayfield

rb: chubb

te: doyle 

wr:?

flex:

flex:

flex:

d/st: colts

k: Elliot 

these four spots are open to MVS, Golladay, M.Davis, Lockett, Crowell, McGuire, Duke Johnson, D Chark, D Moore. Edit; this is 1 point ppr, 14 teams

I'd definitely start MVS and Duke. And probably Galloday too. After that, hmm that's tough. Maybe Lockett for his td potential?

I need to pick I need to pick 3 to play from this group, can be any position.

Mike Evans, Mixon, Boyd, Woods, J.Gordon, Duke, Breida, Cohen. Any thoughts?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, CookiesOmNom said:

I'd definitely start MVS and Duke. And probably Galloday too. After that, hmm that's tough. Maybe Lockett for his td potential?

I need to pick I need to pick 3 to play from this group, can be any position.

Mike Evans, Mixon, Boyd, Woods, J.Gordon, Duke, Breida, Cohen. Any thoughts?

Given each viable offense like the pats and TB, it’s hard to pinpoint where each weapon will stand. Pats are easier to pin point that at some point Gordon is definitely gonna be targeted but I think they take it easy and get the ball out with white more than usual. Heading into the bye, I’m worried about the overall health of the team and barring just run the clock, win the game, go home and rest.  As we’ve all seen Gordon is a downfield threat and should still see his share or even more with how successful he’s been. I’m a fan of evans but is either fire hot or ice cold, matchup dependent to me. Boyd is a wait and see with him stepping into the wr1 position. Woods has been consistent if anything during this whole season with cooks and Kupp injuries which should be noted all started from the Seahawks. Brieda I don’t trust with injuries, every time he comes back but you never know when it could be the last one. I feel confident in Cohen if it’s a competitive matchup. He’s typically not used when the bears are just trying to waste time and put more pressure on the opponent. , if the Lions get their line together and start sending fast, rhythmic passes down the line, he can tire them out(unlikely but hey it’s fantasy) or take some deep shots down field and get them to play back a little and respect his arm. I’m hoping at least some spark shows with changing up their run first game plan.

• Thanks 1

^^ so Mixon, Evans and Boyd, yeah? Woods/Gordon/Duke are all worthy of a spot in the starting line up but it's hard to drop anyone for them so they might have to run hot on my bench instead

Who to start at RB and TE in Half PPR?

Pick 1: A. Ekeler @ OAK or Jalen Richards vs LAC

Pick 1: Trey Burton vs DET or Jake Doyle vs JAC

I was leaning towards Ekeler and Burton. Help please! 

4 hours ago, CookiesOmNom said:

^^ so Mixon, Evans and Boyd, yeah? Woods/Gordon/Duke are all worthy of a spot in the starting line up but it's hard to drop anyone for them so they might have to run hot on my bench instead

Yeah I’d run them, and keep woods or Gordon on standy if you get that gut feeling Boyd wouldn’t do well. Or Evans has a even matchup.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, aypeeone said:

Jimmy Graham or Jack Doyle

Standard scoring 

I like Jimmy Graham. Cobb reaggravated his hammy and the top two targets would be Graham and MVS. 

So I’m a huge underdog after my opponent had huge games from Big Ben/Antonio Brown and James Conner/Gano didn’t do much for me. I need upside to give myself a chance.

So, I need to get Josh Gordon in my lineup (Gronk is out) so which player would you sit to get him in?

Mike Evans vs Wash

Cooper Kupp vs Seattle 

James White vs Tenn

Also, Goff vs Seattle or Trubisky vs Detroit 

and Doyle (vs Jax) or Njoku (vs Atl) at TE

5 hours ago, 24/7fantasysports said:

Who to start at RB and TE in Half PPR?

Pick 1: A. Ekeler @ OAK or Jalen Richards vs LAC

Pick 1: Trey Burton vs DET or Jake Doyle vs JAC

I was leaning towards Ekeler and Burton. Help please! 

I would go Ekeler and Burton 

34 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Fournette, Howard or Chubb?

I would not start Fournette in his first week back, i mean he’s probably 100% but could easily get re-injured and leave the game.

I’d go Chubb over Howard because he should get nice volume and has looked good the last three games.

Pick one. .5 ppr Need to plug a bye hole. Have William's plugged in right now but am flip flopping.

T Williams

M Harris

T Gabriel

T Smith

J Ross

Edited by scoobtothenoog

2 hours ago, scoobtothenoog said:

Pick one. .5 ppr Need to plug a bye hole. Have William's plugged in right now but am flip flopping.

T Williams

M Harris

T Gabriel

T Smith

J Ross

Williams, then Harris for me.

3 hours ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

So I’m a huge underdog after my opponent had huge games from Big Ben/Antonio Brown and James Conner/Gano didn’t do much for me. I need upside to give myself a chance.

So, I need to get Josh Gordon in my lineup (Gronk is out) so which player would you sit to get him in?

Mike Evans vs Wash

Cooper Kupp vs Seattle 

James White vs Tenn

Also, Goff vs Seattle or Trubisky vs Detroit 

and Doyle (vs Jax) or Njoku (vs Atl) at TE

I may sit Evans.

I like Goff & Njoku if he plays. 

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/732953-nfl-startsit-thread-2018-week-10/?do=findComment&comment=8258371

Dede Westbrook vs Colts or Michael Gallup vs Eagles

I've had Dede all along as my WR2,  but I'm wondering about Gallup now with the Eagles missing a couple CBs. 

11 hours ago, Tivo88 said:

MVS or Breida? 

Mvs for his ceiling, brieda for his floor. Seems like this is an easy choice.