tonycpsu

NFL Start/Sit Thread 2018 Week 10

tonycpsu

NFL Start/Sit Thread 2018 Week 10

This thread is for discussing who you're starting and/or sitting for week 10 of the 2018 NFL season.

Because most non-obvious start/sit decisions depend on roster/format/league-specific context, feel free to include any of these considerations in your start/sit questions. Comments along the lines of "Who's Starting Player A?", "I'm Starting Player B over Player C", etc. in player threads may be moved to this thread or removed, at the discretion of the RW forums staff.

Message added by tonycpsu

3 minutes ago, shaman0610 said:

0.5 PPR, do you flex: 

Marlon Mack vs Jax
Tevin Coleman @ Cle

Coleman!

1 hour ago, mbt07 said:

Need help to pick my flex... standard league - Tarik Cohen or Robert Woods?

Cohen

1 hour ago, y2jbones said:

Good options.  I own and start both in PPR.  I'd go with Woods probably in standard.  He has a much higher floor.

I would go with Woods in a PPR, but why in a standard? I love Cohen's breakout potential this week.

55 minutes ago, Godeep said:

Would you flex Ingram @ Bengals or Jared Cook vs Chargers or add/drop this week in ppr? I'm in trouble this week with injuries, these are my only 2 roster options without dropping Cook for someone like Kirk or David Moore.

Ingram

55 minutes ago, edllb61 said:

Full point PPR RB2- Mark Ingram, Ito Smith, Carlos Hyde, or Nyheim Hines?

I would start

#1- OJ

# 2- Njoku

#3-  Baker

Ingram

• Thanks 1

Just now, blacryan said:

Alex luck @ jaguars 

Or

Mitch trubisky @ lions 

Trubisky all the way

5 minutes ago, mbt07 said:

Coleman!

any reason why you prefer Coleman > Mack this week? 
Looking at most rankings sites, including my fav (FantasyPro), most rankers also have Coleman over Mack. Though, I find Mack's volume to be much more reassuring than any other factor. Trying to get a feel for what I'm missing. . . Is it the Jax defense? I'm more scared of their pass D, meaning I'd assume Indy would try to hammer the run game more. 

This thread is killing...

I've noticed a lot of people thinking about starting Luck against the Jaguars #1 pass D, and others afraid to start Mack against their rather crappy run D. 

It's the other way around...

Start Mack ... Sit Luck

Edited by Jags02

3 minutes ago, shaman0610 said:

Looking at most rankings sites, including my fav (FantasyPro), most rankers also have Coleman over Mack. Though, I find Mack's volume to be much more reassuring than any other factor. Trying to get a feel for what I'm missing. . . Is it the Jax defense? I'm more scared of their pass D, meaning I'd assume Indy would try to hammer the run game more. 

Bingo!

50 minutes ago, Guwop said:

Tate or Marquez Valdes-Scantling? 

Leaning towards MVS as Allison is out and he'll only be behind adams with Cobb banged up. Rodgers can support two wrs. Just needs more targets. I like tate ROS but I'm not sure how much I can trust him during the first game with the eagles

Tate

Trying to fill the offense, but not sure how so looking for some direction here! Thanks!

10 Team Standard

#1: Pick 2 WR's Kupp, Valdes-Scantling, Alshon, Allen Rob, TY Hilton, 

#2: Pick a RB: Fournette, Peterson, (have Hunt starting already as well)

#3: Fill the Flex with the remaining from ^^

currently have it set up with all 3 RB's starting and Alshon and Kupp

5 minutes ago, shaman0610 said:

Its a combination of the lack of upside for mack in ny opinion and colemans Big upside. Its very possible that mack scores and puts Down a good Game, but i dont see the game as High scoring. Jacksonville Will be able to stop luck, and therefore limit macks opportunities. On the other hand I dont see the Browns stopping falcons from scoring propably 4tds which should give coleman plenty of opportunities and a good game overall...

12 minutes ago, Jags02 said:

I would go with Woods in a PPR, but why in a standard? I love Cohen's breakout potential this week.

Exactly my thought... Rolling with Cohen 

1 minute ago, Charles57 said:

Flex: McCoy @Jets, K. Johnson @Bears or Shepard @SF ?

I don´t like my options this week.

I’d throw Shady out there, close my eyes and beg that this is the week he scores. He will get the volumen, question is how much that matter in that offence...

• Like 1

Just now, docdoa said:

Trying to fill the offense, but not sure how so looking for some direction here! Thanks!

10 Team Standard

#1: Pick 2 WR's Kupp, Valdes-Scantling, Alshon, Allen Rob, TY Hilton, 

#2: Pick a RB: Fournette, Peterson, (have Hunt starting already as well)

#3: Fill the Flex with the remaining from ^^

currently have it set up with all 3 RB's starting and Alshon and Kupp

#1: Kupp... and then, I'm going to give a slight edge to MVS this week over Alshon. Go ahead and bench ARob and TY this week. 

#2: Tough one... I'll say Peterson this week... his matchup is just too tempting. 

#3: So between MVS and Alshon, flex the other. 

1 minute ago, TommyTsunami78 said:

All of a sudden guys are getting healthy and now it's complicated... 
Which 2 PPR? Michel, Fournette, D Johnson, M Davis?

I'd say Johnson and Fournette

30 minutes ago, Jags02 said:

Then go with your gut.

3 hours ago, ADDwithFF said:

PPR FLEX choice for tonight - Breida or Shepard?

That’s a coin toss. I’m not a fan of Shepard because I don’t think he’s a very good receiver, but he puts up decent numbers this year due to the Giants sucking and always playing from behind and OBJ & Barkley always demanding the defense’s attention. I guess roll with Shepard in PPR.