bballshinobi

Kevin Huerter 2018-19 Season Outlook

19 hours ago, crazybob60 said:
Hawks' Kevin Huerter: Game-time call vs. Houston

4 mins ago | by RotoWire Staff

Huerter (ankle) is questionable for Monday's game against the Rockets, Kevin Chouinard of the Hawks' official site reports.

Huerter has missed two consecutive games due to a left ankle sprain, but his return could come as soon as Monday in Houston. Look for an update on his status closer to tipoff, but if he's unable to go, expect Kent Bazemore to draw another start at shooting guard.

now confirmed hes playing....

Thank God Vince “ Future of the Franchise” Carter got 45 minutes! One minute for every birthday he’s had! 

• Haha 2

Is his playing time going to make it hard to trust him down the stretch/for playoffs?

19 hours ago, mbroo5880i said:

Dwyane Wade standing in front of a crowd posing for the camera: Associated Press

Dayum atlanta must not have any talent at all. He gave his jersey to huerter? Lmao smh

1 hour ago, droselicious said:

Dayum atlanta must not have any talent at all. He gave his jersey to huerter? Lmao smh

I...I don't understand this comment.  Wade gave him his jersey because he heard Huerter idolized him growing up.  I dunno why Huerter gave Wade his back, though, and from the look on his face, Wade doesn't know why either.

It has nothing to do with talent.

4 hours ago, droselicious said:

During their first meeting he exchanged jerseys with Vince Carter.

Second meeting Trae Young.

Huerter was third, probably because Collins wasn't playing. 

5 hours ago, Pyschout said:

I...I don't understand this comment.  Wade gave him his jersey because he heard Huerter idolized him growing up.  I dunno why Huerter gave Wade his back, though, and from the look on his face, Wade doesn't know why either.

or it was because they have matching 3's on their jersey. 

On 3/6/2019 at 8:25 AM, Pyschout said:

Lol because that's what they do during jersey exchanges. You swap jerseys. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, flat_eric said:

Anyone expecting he could put together a nice run ROS? 

Maybe not ROS, but he does have 3 more games (MEM-BOS-ORL) this week including a b2b Sat-Sun. Hopefully he can keep it going, it does look like a good week add him 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, yung_fetty said:

Maybe not ROS, but he does have 3 more games (MEM-BOS-ORL) this week including a b2b Sat-Sun. Hopefully he can keep it going, it does look like a good week add him 

I'm cutting Gary Harris (2 games) to take a chance on Huerter (3 games). If it doesn't pan out then I'll just stream that spot and probably achieve the same or better production that I was getting from Gaz.