fantasm

Richaun Holmes 2018-2019 Season Outlook

double double tonight and with Chandler no longer on the team...

think he worth picking up?

He was a maniac tonight. Rim running, crashing the boards like he always do, the only dude on the Suns that can play defense...

My drop was Dotson. Let's see if he can conjure up enough minutes. 

• Like 1

Don't trust any suns player not name booker and ayton

• Like 1

Its all about how stubborn the coaching staff of Phoenix want be about sticking with Ryan Anderson in the starting lineup. He shouldn't be in the rotation at all, he has been atrocious so far. The same goes for Bender, the only difference is that Suns seem to have already given up on him. Some backup minutes at C and some at PF will do the trick. 20 minutes of PT will probably be more than enough for deep league formats (14+) and as far as standard leagues go he should be watch listed .He always had a fantasy friendly game and tonight he entered the fantasy radar again. 

• Thanks 1

I don't know if they can play Holmes and Ayton together. Or if they want to. They decided on Chriss and Bender. They are slowly making decisions. Jackson and Bridges is the next to play out IMO. I think TJ at the 4 is what they would prefer. But no one is safe on the roster aside from Booker, Ayton, okobo and Bridges. I don't think they have any attachment to the rest of the roster and should be active in trades. 

• Like 1

Take a flier....

If the coaching staff realize that Holmes is better than Ryno...?

It’s BANCO!!

He has no competition from the bench for C minutes (10min) and he could take some minutes at PF (10min at least)

I think he can have some value even with 20minutes.

Edited by 23_gaby_23
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, 23_gaby_23 said:

Take a flier....

If the coaching staff realize that Holmes is better than Ryno...?

It’s BANCO!!

He has no competition from the bench for C minutes (10min) and he could take some minutes at PF (10min at least)

I think he can have some value even with 20minutes.

A Favors 2.0

lol

Edited by 23_gaby_23

16 minutes ago, kane said:

This dude fool us many times,can't trust him

This Suns tank > Trust the Process Sixers tank. I think it's worth a look-see. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

This Suns tank > Trust the Process Sixers tank. I think it's worth a look-see. 

Sixers also had Amir Johnson standing in his way, so I agree

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, thezing1 said:

I don't know if they can play Holmes and Ayton together. Or if they want to. They decided on Chriss and Bender. They are slowly making decisions. Jackson and Bridges is the next to play out IMO. I think TJ at the 4 is what they would prefer. But no one is safe on the roster aside from Booker, Ayton, okobo and Bridges. I don't think they have any attachment to the rest of the roster and should be active in trades. 

They can't. Ayton would have no room to operate down low. Really bad spacing issues. But it wouldn't be a bad idea if they take away some of Ayton's minutes because he might possibly be the worst defender in the league right now. And this is coming from a huge Ayton supporter. It's that bad

Chriss was just a fouling knucklehead. That was an easy choice. Bender is just too raw. Josh Jackson is awful too. Brides is already better.

They really need to get one of the Clippers point guards. Preferably Teodosic. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, fantasm said:

Sixers also had Amir Johnson standing in his way, so I agree

JaKarr Sampson, Christian Wood, Tony Wroten, Jahlil Okafor... * Shivers *

That was basketball hell.

• Thanks 1

I hope the best for him...

1/ He could eat some min to Ryno (PF slot) and play next to Ayton (5min) if they need more defense.

2/ He could take all minutes behind Ayton 12-13Min (no competition and he is the only true Center on the roster from the bench)

3/ He could be a daily stellar IF Ayton receive some « Rest » or « Foul trouble » or « Injury »

4/ He could receive more minutes if the game is a blowout (Hey guys..It’s the SUNS)

Crossing fingers!!!

Edited by 23_gaby_23

19 hours ago, 23_gaby_23 said:

I hope the best for him...

1/ He could eat some min to Ryno (PF slot) and play next to Ayton (5min) if they need more defense.

2/ He could take all minutes behind Ayton 12-13Min (no competition and he is the only true Center on the roster from the bench)

3/ He could be a daily stellar IF Ayton receive some « Rest » or « Foul trouble » or « Injury »

4/ He could receive more minutes if the game is a blowout (Hey guys..It’s the SUNS)

Crossing fingers!!!

5/ Drop City....looool

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, m1dday said:

3stl 3blk tonight. Beast if given more minutes

He's been credited with 4 blocks.  

I was fully intending to let him go to free up a second streaming spot, but am finding it really hard to do so after this weeks output.  

5 minutes ago, 80version said:

He's been credited with 4 blocks.  

I was fully intending to let him go to free up a second streaming spot, but am finding it really hard to do so after this weeks output.  

Wrote that up before the game ended, but even better!

I’m in the same situation too, dude won me a tight steals race for this week. Hard to find defensive stats like that on the wire

Who do you think has more ROS outlook? Him or Bam? Both in the same position but the Heat are sometimes winning with Bam instead oh Whiteside