fantasm

Richaun Holmes 2018-2019 Season Outlook

I like his potential. Him and Bam are in similar situation, probably Bam has more upside though as sometimes coach the match up.

This guy would be a must-add if he could somehow get 25 mpg. Is that possible with Ayton healthy? Or is an injury to Ayton his only avenue for increased minutes with PHX? Really considering dropping Taj Gibson for him in a competitive 12team/15player league.

45 minutes ago, Supersonics said:

This guy would be a must-add if he could somehow get 25 mpg. Is that possible with Ayton healthy? Or is an injury to Ayton his only avenue for increased minutes with PHX? Really considering dropping Taj Gibson for him in a competitive 12team/15player league.

Right?! He is doing everything I expected from him in Philly.

will get 2 out of 4:

Holmes vs Ed davis vs Dwayne dedmon vs Mo bamba

Edited by simon

21 hours ago, simon said:

will get 2 out of 4:

Holmes vs Ed davis vs Dwayne dedmon vs Mo bamba

That's a tough one but I would lean Dedmon over the entire season, since he chips in more 3's and has some big lines in him across the board.  However Davis is one of the best rebounders in the entire league, so if you need boards I would go Davis first.  I love Holmes and you should ride this hot streak as long as possible.  Bamba I haven't seen play too much, but there's not much upside there for this year as long as Vuc is around. 

He'll continue to produce as Suns would be crashed by opposing teams more often this season which would translate to more garbage time for Holmes.

1 minute ago, RingMyBell said:

This fool fouled out :lol:

The announcers were applauding this and saying it should be a message to Ayton after he had 0 fouls and played while the Kings worked them over in the first half. I watched the game in the second half just to try and pick up on little things since I don't watch them regularly (who would?). It was a message about effort and knowing when you have to step up as a big and try and at least use one foul to put someone on the stripe instead of laying a ball in. Context is everything. Holmes played hard. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, thezing1 said:

The announcers were applauding this and saying it should be a message to Ayton after he had 0 fouls and played while the Kings worked them over in the first half. I watched the game in the second half just to try and pick up on little things since I don't watch them regularly (who would?). It was a message about effort and knowing when you have to step up as a big and try and at least use one foul to put someone on the stripe instead of laying a ball in. Context is everything. Holmes played hard. 

I picked him up a few days ago, useful end of bench guy

Agree with Papocrain - This guy in junk time may be something to bank on with phx....

Edited by Donqueefa
credit

Missed a couple of freebies in the first half and had a couple cheap reach in fouls. Could have had a monster line but I'm very happy with the double double.

Lets see how he plays Thursday/Friday.

18 minutes ago, thezing1 said:

and double doubled while at it which was nice for a DD league stream

1 minute ago, Quazza said:

and double doubled while at it which was nice for a DD league stream

I started him last week and this week....he produces enough to be used on 4 game weeks. He has a very fantasy friendly game and his story is always the minutes. Things will change with the Suns over the course of the season and Holmes effort won't be overlooked. I just don't know if Ayton will develop steadily or go through a roller coaster rookie season. 

Clippers went on a 8-0 run as soon as they put Ayton back in.  Gallo was able to foul Holmes out in OT.

• Thanks 2