Sign in to follow this  
GreenMante05

Netflix.

Haunting of Hill House

Bodyguard

The Sinner

All within the last few weeks and all were worth a watch.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GreenMante05 said:

are those series all horrors? also i'm looking for a series like braking bad or sons of anarchy.

Ozark.

Animal Kingdom is good too but not on Netflix.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, dmb3684 said:

Ozark.

Animal Kingdom is good too but not on Netflix.

i watched ozark but i didn't finish season 1, how many season does it have now?

2 hours ago, thomasdown92 said:

Watch Sense 8...it's awesome! And if you are ok with reading subtitles while watching, you should definitely watch the German series DARK. 

sense 8 is about 8 people who is connected to each other?? i remember watching it's first ep. then switch to watching dexter instead. :D

On 11/20/2018 at 3:14 PM, GreenMante05 said:

sense 8 is about 8 people who is connected to each other?? i remember watching it's first ep. then switch to watching dexter instead. :D

It is a lot more than that...you should give it a try again. It is a little slow and confusing at the start but gets very interesting later. 

1 hour ago, thomasdown92 said:

It is a lot more than that...you should give it a try again. It is a little slow and confusing at the start but gets very interesting later. 

Alright i will watch it later. :) thanks for the feedback atleast now i have an idea. 

I watch shows by Andy Yeatman on Netflix. Soon these are going to be over and I am wondering what am I going to do after that? The series must not have ended. It is going to happen because he doesn’t work with Netflix anymore and I don’t like the new content that much.

How about Springsteen's Broadway show. It's airing Sunday night on Netflix. This is an acoustic show featuring 20 songs that basically tell his life and career story. This is without a doubt must-see TV.

On 12/15/2018 at 9:21 AM, weakkneeswilly said:

How about Springsteen's Broadway show. It's airing Sunday night on Netflix. This is an acoustic show featuring 20 songs that basically tell his life and career story. This is without a doubt must-see TV.

Only if you don't think Springsteen. sucks.

5 hours ago, dmb3684 said:

Only if you don't think Springsteen. sucks.

"Growin' Up"

I stood stone-like at midnight, suspended in my masquerade 
I combed my hair till it was just right and commanded the night brigade 
I was open to pain and crossed by the rain and I walked on a crooked crutch 
I strolled all alone through a fallout zone and come out with my soul untouched 
I hid in the clouded wrath of the crowd, but when they said, "Sit down," I stood up 
Ooh... growin' up 

The flag of piracy flew from my mast, my sails were set wing to wing 
I had a jukebox graduate for first mate, she couldn't sail but she sure could sing 
I pushed B-52 and bombed them with the blues with my gear set stubborn on standing 
I broke all the rules, strafed my old high school, never once gave thought to landing  
I hid in the clouded wrath of the crowd, but when they said, "Come down," I threw up 
Ooh... growin' up 

I took month-long vacations in the stratosphere, and you know it's really hard to hold your breath 
I swear I lost everything I ever loved or feared, I was the cosmic kid in full costume dress 
Well, my feet they finally took root in the earth, but I got me a nice little place in the stars 
And I swear I found the key to the universe in the engine of an old parked car 
I hid in the mother breast of the crowd, but when they said, "Pull down," I pulled up 
Ooh... growin' up 
Ooh... growin' up

On 12/17/2018 at 5:41 PM, weakkneeswilly said:

"Growin' Up"

I stood stone-like at midnight, suspended in my masquerade 
I combed my hair till it was just right and commanded the night brigade 
I was open to pain and crossed by the rain and I walked on a crooked crutch 
I strolled all alone through a fallout zone and come out with my soul untouched 
I hid in the clouded wrath of the crowd, but when they said, "Sit down," I stood up 
Ooh... growin' up 

The flag of piracy flew from my mast, my sails were set wing to wing 
I had a jukebox graduate for first mate, she couldn't sail but she sure could sing 
I pushed B-52 and bombed them with the blues with my gear set stubborn on standing 
I broke all the rules, strafed my old high school, never once gave thought to landing  
I hid in the clouded wrath of the crowd, but when they said, "Come down," I threw up 
Ooh... growin' up 

I took month-long vacations in the stratosphere, and you know it's really hard to hold your breath 
I swear I lost everything I ever loved or feared, I was the cosmic kid in full costume dress 
Well, my feet they finally took root in the earth, but I got me a nice little place in the stars 
And I swear I found the key to the universe in the engine of an old parked car 
I hid in the mother breast of the crowd, but when they said, "Pull down," I pulled up 
Ooh... growin' up 
Ooh... growin' up

Put that to s---y bar music and you have Bruce in a nutshell.

I am way behind on most things Netflix...I did watch Maniac recently and enjoyed it.

For an original movie I thought new release, Birdbox was pretty good...

Next up for me is Travelers...anyone watch that?

On 12/26/2018 at 3:26 PM, VB1228 said:

I've been told to get into "The Ranch"

Can anyone confirm?

You got bad info. Unless crappy sitcoms are up your alley.

• Like 1

On 11/20/2018 at 12:20 AM, GreenMante05 said:

i watched ozark but i didn't finish season 1, how many season does it have now?

Ozark is great. 2 seasons of it, season 3 about to come out. 

Mindhunter season 1 was awesome. Season 2 on the way. 

Narcos was very good, all 3 seasons. 

Stranger things is solid, but I'm not part of that cult following. It's good, but not as good as the first 3. 

House of Cards was great until Spacey got the boot. Not sure how it is now. 

Haunting of Hill House also really good. 

Better Call Saul, just as good as breaking bad IMO

Longmire (this is a criminally underrated show)

The Blacklist... loved it

Hell on Wheels

Blue Boods

I'm forgetting a few, but that'll get you started. All are worth watching at least once. 

• Like 1

Just finished Murder Mountain.  Only 6 episodes.  Sort of a documentary.  Tells the story of this Northern California county that's sort of off the grid.  Pot growers, murder etc.  Definitely worth watching.

On 1/21/2019 at 2:14 AM, GreenMante05 said:

Try watching American horror stories, title is kinda deceiving but the story line and flows are great! Binge to watched actually.

The first 2 seasons are great then it slowly goes downhill. It is unwatchable now.