Sign in to follow this  
MadMaxMariota

Dion Lewis or Aaron Jones? WHIR

20 minutes ago, MadMaxMariota said:

Lewis vs Patriots or Jones vs Dolphins? 0.5 PPR.

Go with Jones for sure. Pats are actually decent run D team. Dolphins are near the bottom of the table and been gashed by a ton of people with less talent than Jones who is running with a great YPC. He should see at least 15 rushes in a game that is controlled by the pats. I expect him to see 80 yards and hopefully a score at minimum. The fumble meant nothing. Green bay needs wins. They cant get cute. 

My topic, im leaning towards gordon right now because they are playing a horrendous pass D team in Tenn but a fairly decent run D who has only allowed 3 rushing scores. Thats only reason Gordon has my flex over Jones. By sunday, i may change my mind. I really like Jones here.

• Like 1

Lewis since I figure they’ll be trailing the entire game and he should be very involved in passing game. Either is a good start though, I’d say.

• Like 1

This is very close. Lewis has the pass catching appeal since they will likely be trailing, but Jones has appeal because the Packers will likely be ahead early giving him a lot of work (although he could cede some of those late game carries to williams). I think Lewis has the slightly higher floor, so I would go with him.

• Like 1

Lewis 100%, they are finally using him correctly. Not a fan of Jones situation.

• Like 1

Lewis in a revenge game against his ex team, Dion has been rolling the past few weeks. Look for that to continue.