Sign in to follow this  
Jay85

Kittle & Newton for James White. 100% Whir

Record 6-3. 0.5 pts ppr league 2nd Place. (Trading with 1st place)

I Get - Kittle and Cam Newton 

I give up - James White 

My Team 

QB - Rivers (Watson) 

RB - Zeke and White 

WR - Hopkins and Keenan Allen 

TE - Reed 

Flex (2) - Chubb and Fournette 

DEF - Rams 

K - Gost

Bench - Shepard, DJ Moore, Hyde, Himes. 

Ofourse I know i already have 2 Qb and we only start 1. I will need to drop Rivers or sell him for real cheap or throw him in the trade.  Trade deadline  is on 10th November. And Trade will be pushed before TNF. 

Should I do it or stand pat? 

Leave link will return the favor. 100% 

Edited by Jay85

I don't think I would do it.  White has too much value, and getting Cam when you already have Rivers/Watson is kinda a wash which makes it almost a Kittle for White deal.  I like Kittle but he also has a QB with one career start.  In the end, Cam doesn't help you a ton and I feel like you can get more for White.  

With Fournette coming back, I would do it.

Kittle gives you massive upgrade at TE position and Cam Schedule ROS looks great.

Please help back:

In terms of value, I would give the edge to White, but not by much. Looking at your specific team, it would be a pretty huge boost to TE and a slight boost to QB, but it would be a pretty drastic downgrade at your FLEX position. Now, FLEX is obviously easier to fill or stream than any other position, but if this is right at the trade deadline and it would be hard to flip a QB for a more viable FLEX option, then I might just stay pat if I were you. Best case scenario is that you could push through this trade for the TE upgrade and the favorable QB schedule, and then also turn Watson or Rivers around for a RB2-3 or WR2-3 to play at flex.

53 minutes ago, abieleck said:

I don't think I would do it.  White has too much value, and getting Cam when you already have Rivers/Watson is kinda a wash which makes it almost a Kittle for White deal.  I like Kittle but he also has a QB with one career start.  In the end, Cam doesn't help you a ton and I feel like you can get more for White.  

Kittle has proven to be QB-proof. Also SF plays Giants and Bucs in their next two games. I wouldn’t be worried at all. 

I would do it since Michel is back most likely this week and Burkhead is possibly coming back soon too. Then package Cam and Reed for someone else.

Please help:

No way!! White is a PPR god, find some other player to move for Kittle. 

I don’t think I would ever trade an rb 1 for a tight end.  The only reason you’re considering this is because White’s adp was cheap and he doesn’t have the name value.  The fact is that White is better than zeke this year.  But psychologically you’d probably laugh at the thought trading zeke for a tight end.