Sign in to follow this  
Newey

Brees & Chubb for Mahomes? WHIR

I have been offered this trade.  Here is my team...

Q - Mahomes, Fitzpatrick

R - L. Bell, A. Peterson, C. Carson, Ekler, Henry

W - K Allen, Landry, D Jackson, Golloday, DJ Moore

TE - Gronk

Nope. Brees is a sell high not a buy high. Stick with the best QB in fantasy - he's a league winner. You could definitely use some RB help though.

Sucks giving up Mahomes, but you're hurting at RB big time if Bell doesn't come back.  Hard to rely on AP and Carson can't stay healthy.  I like Chubb rest of the year, he's been getting lots of work.  Plus maybe Mahomes comes back down to earth a bit when the weather gets colder.  You'd still have weekly options at QB and a much better option at RB so I would do it.  

Check out mine:

You take this trade in standard scoring/standard size leagues. Regardless of schedule and regression, both QBs are top 5ish(or at worst top 10) plays, and their intrinsic value isn't all that different. Chubb is a big upgrade at RB for you, so I would take a slight hit at QB for him.

I would not sell Mahomes. The man is playing out of his mind.Any RBs on the wire? 

26 minutes ago, Newey said:

I have been offered this trade.  Here is my team...

Q - Mahomes, Fitzpatrick

R - L. Bell, A. Peterson, C. Carson, Ekler, Henry

W - K Allen, Landry, D Jackson, Golloday, DJ Moore

TE - Gronk

Unfortunately you need a RB & even though I hate you losing Mahomes, getting a top 5 QB & a solid RB is a move return. Think I would take that. 

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/733554-trade-for-connerbell-whir/

Keep Mahomes. He's an elite difference maker.

I'm a Browns fan, and although Chubb is talented, his ceiling is capped with Duke Johnson getting all the receptions and receiving yards, and also the Browns overall suckiness.

You need the RB depth and Chubb will definitely give you it. I dont care how bad the Browns are, they are getting better and Chubb will be getting 20 touches a game.

Brees is nothing to bat an eye at. He's already had a bye week (Mahomes hasn't) and has a 70 point differential in my league (in favour of Mahomes, add in a bye for him and they are VERY close, fantasy wise).

Pull the trigger on this trade.

Thanks for mine.

Not bad value you need help at rb 

shop him to web starved team before you revisit offer 

thanks for mine 

You def could use some RB help, but dropping to Brees isn't worth it.  He's lost that high floor we're used too because of how good that running game is.  If he gets a 10 point game in the playoffs, that can screw you over.