Cozie

Trade Ayton for WCJ?

I would definitely not trade Ayton.... Much more polished for a rookie and you can probably get someone much safer and better than WCJ... 

Help with mine please?? 

Yeah... I would not trade Ayton for any of the rookies (even when I LOVE Doncic). His opportunity is unlimited and he will continue to get better.

If you are looking for stocks and earlier production, I would target Gobert with Ayton+1 or Marc Gasol for a straight up swap.

WCJ is actually doing better than Ayton right now. I own both and been watching both of them closely.  If you want to do this trade, try to get another player in addition to WCJ as GM's values Ayton more only because he's a higher draft pick.

I recommend watching WCJ's highlights, he gets better every game. Just scored 17 pts playing against Davis.

I own them both, but prefer Ayton. He has the consistent mins and is one Booker`s injury away to enter top 25. But both are with bright future this season and will finish close at the end. If you can grab someone else with WCJ, then do it.

Just wait. He can get stocks. lol it's only been a few games. He is a double double wth dimes and great%s and you are worried about him not getting a stock? The guy has 2nd round upside.

36 minutes ago, thrilla1nManila said:

Just wait. He can get stocks. lol it's only been a few games. He is a double double wth dimes and great%s and you are worried about him not getting a stock? The guy has 2nd round upside.

In Ayton`s thread is hell after every game with 0 blocks for him. Someone hate on him even when he got a block and ask for 2. Glad to see that i am not the only one who thinks he will get the blocks later.