Sign in to follow this  
loslakes

T Hill & C Thompson for T Coleman & Landry. WHIR

Is T Hill worth more or is this a fair offer? I still have Julio & M Evans, so Landry would be my 3rd starting WR. It's a 1/2 PPR league which helps Landry. T Hill is kind of a big play or bust guy. He had that 3 TD game but take that out and his numbers are similar to Landry. I think Landry gets more catches but Hill more yards and TD's.

Coleman could be my #2 RB or my #5 RB. Not sure how good he'll be yet. I don't know if he is any better than A Jones, Ingram or Linday. Gordon is a must start every week, leaving 2 open slots (RB & Flex) for Coleman, A Jones, Ingram & Lindsay. 

Team B: 10 team 1/2 PPR. We keep UP TO 3. My team:

2QB: Wentz & A Smith    RB: A Jones & Gordon   WR: Julio, T Hill & Evans   TE: Reed   Flx: Ingram   Def: Pats

Bn: Mariota, C Davis, Lindsay, C Thompson, P Barber, M Davis & Jets D

Not a bad trade...Landry gets volume which is great for PPR and Coleman is RB1 and also great for PPR....

This trade will improve you at RB and keep WR the same since Tyreek and Landry are almost the same...

And I would still have M Gordon and Julio to keep. Then one more or just keep 2. I still think A Jones is going to have a huge 2nd half. 

I would do it. I feel like THill is very boom or bust. can burn you or win you matchups. You would upgrade your RB2 and landry's floor is safer than Hill's floor when he gets 4 catches 40 yards. new coaches help browns and landry i would think. thanks for your input.

Tough call. I tend to agree that you could fetch more for Hill. I’d try for a Mack/Conner/Dalvin cook type plus another wideout.

The same owner has D Cook. He just got in a trade from the team I traded Cook to 2 weeks ago. He already said he wouldn't give up Cooks unless I gave up M Gordon which I have no plans on doing. Not sure if I trust Mack either. I just trade him away in another league. I feel like his numbers for the last 3-4 weeks were inflated by playing really bad teams. I think Coleman is better this year. Then the Conner owner is actually tempting. I might see if I could get him but that would be another trade and this deadline for this league is tomorrow. So now it's 2 votes for and 2 against. Anyone else?

if i were you i'd accept it. CT is injured and is out for week 10. Landry may not put big numbers but targets are there, and Mahomes has so many mouths to feed !!

could you please help me with mine ?