Sign in to follow this  
COBBLEPOT

Wilson Chandler 2018-2019 Season Thread

With Saric and Covington leaving the Sixers in the Butler trade, he may be the primary PF (along with Muscala) in Philadelphia .. he actually doesn’t have PF eligibility in Yahoo leagues ATM, which is strange..  he also has an apparent minute restriction.. not sure when he will be cleared to play full time, but could be a big add once that happens. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, COBBLEPOT said:

With Saric and Covington leaving the Sixers in the Butler trade, he may be the primary PF (along with Muscala) in Philadelphia .. he actually doesn’t have PF eligibility in Yahoo leagues ATM, which is strange..  he also has an apparent minute restriction.. not sure when he will be cleared to play full time, but could be a big add once that happens. 

Muscala Vs Chandler

thing is, chandler can also play the 2 and 3 spots so he could also be on the floor with muscala

10 teams and shallower definitely wait and see approach

12teamers can add speculatively but do not drop any role that is defined.

14+teamers have to add

I grabbed both him and muscala. Playing in a 14 teamer and just did a 3 for 1 for Kawhi this couldn’t have come at a better time. 

20 hours ago, fantasm said:

thing is, chandler can also play the 2 and 3 spots so he could also be on the floor with muscala

Chandler looks heavier these days. I think his ability to play the 2 was lost to father time. He is a 3 or 4 and that is it. Especially on this roster. 

In as well, dropped a bum for a bum, let's see how this plays out.

• Haha 1

he still on a minutes restriction so you'd have to hold onto him until he's cleared to play 20+ minutes

i'm thinking he's gonna have pj tucker-like lines, 1-2 3pms/4-5 rebounds/2-3 asts/1 stl/0.7 blks

9 minutes ago, taco123 said:

In as well, dropped a bum for a bum, let's see how this plays out.

Chandler's actually a good player. Can't fault him for having a mostly injury-riddled career. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, fantasm said:

he still on a minutes restriction so you'd have to hold onto him until he's cleared to play 20+ minutes

i'm thinking he's gonna have pj tucker-like lines, 1-2 3pms/4-5 rebounds/2-3 asts/1 stl/0.7 blks

Serena WintersVerified account @SerenaWinters 39m39 minutes ago

Serena Winters Retweeted Jon Palmer

Yes, Wilson Chandler is on a 20-minutes minute restriction tonight.  Tonight is expected to be the final game of minutes restrictions for Chandler.

Good news I guess... Hopefully he stays healthy and finally gets cleared for back to backs. Keeping an eye on Muscala as well.

Edited by lbc88
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, lbc88 said:

Serena WintersVerified account @SerenaWinters 39m39 minutes ago

Serena Winters Retweeted Jon Palmer

Yes, Wilson Chandler is on a 20-minutes minute restriction tonight.  Tonight is expected to be the final game of minutes restrictions for Chandler.

Good news I guess... Hopefully he stays healthy and finally gets cleared for back to backs. Keeping an eye on Muscala as well.

niiiice great news!

i grabbed both chandler and muscala LUL

with Embiid, Jimmy and Simmons there won't be a lot of touches to go around... Add in Redick as the designated shooter and what's left?

• Like 1

His best seasons in his prime he was a low-end dude on a less stacked team.  I'm not really seeing it, especially with re-injury concerns.  

I dropped Josh Hart for him, Wilson is the starting forward with guaranteed minutes. With Covington and Saric gone, Redick, Butler and Chandler are the only guards/ swingmen with reliable outside scoring ability. 

If it doesn't work, hell, I will go back to Hart or other quality waiver pickup. 

Honestly, looked pretty decent. 

Ersan put up somewhat rosterable numbers, and they are comparable talents. 

11/5/2 with a steal? On awful percentages but low TOs? 

Could be a lot worse in a 16 teamer.