Sign in to follow this  
abieleck

MSV/Davis for Sanders/L Murray PPR? WHIR

In a PPR should I make this trade with the Chris Carson owner?

I give: Mike Davis and Marquez Scantling Valdez

I get: Emmanuel Sanders and Latavius Murray

Considering the Seahawks are playing in the late game, I doubt I could start Davis even if Carson is out. Would probably start TE Howard in my flex. My roster:

QB: Watson, Dalton

RB: Coleman, Chubb, Ingram, Davis

WR: A Brown, Boyd, MSV, DJ Moore

TE: Ertz, OJ Howard

I think this would be a good deal. I think Sanders will bounce back from the past two weeks, and still should see a lot of targets. MVS is the more home run threat, but Sanders is a good pickup in PPR. Murray and Davis are both backups that will put up points when the starter is out.

Thanks for the help on mine. I just pulled the trigger on the deal.

4 minutes ago, BeatLA said:

I think this would be a good deal. I think Sanders will bounce back from the past two weeks, and still should see a lot of targets. MVS is the more home run threat, but Sanders is a good pickup in PPR. Murray and Davis are both backups that will put up points when the starter is out.

Thanks for the help on mine. I just pulled the trigger on the deal.

Nice!  Hope Jeffery tears is up for ya!  Thanks for the input.

I originally started thinking this was a no.

But having that steady producer in Sanders... Good option at flex.   ....  MVS is that big play threat and I like Davis over Murray ROS....this is a close call.

But, yes...this trade will give you a better overall team.  Go for it!

I think Sanders is the best player in this deal and you are the one receiving him. MVS is a talent, but as stated before, he’s more of a home run threat than a possession/route runner like Sanders. Plus with Demaryious Thomas out of the picture, Sanders should get a slight uptick in targets. 

Given Cook’s injury proneness, Murray is a nice haul. He’s proven to be a touchdown magnet in his starts. 

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/733870-possible-trade-marlon-mack-and-stefon-diggs-for-julio-jones-and-lesean-mccoy-whir/

I would make the trade Sanders>MSV by a wide margin.. Cook and Carson are both injury prone making each RB pretty decent to own, I'd prefer Murray.  

I would take this deal for the same reasons as everyone stated already. Sanders is def the best player in this deal and you'll definitely use him. Please help with mine.