FrightCoward

Jeff Green 2018-2019 Outlook

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, ghostofathousand_ said:

Damn, not looking good for the first half...anyone watching the game?

Tonight is making no sense, but maybe Brooks will play his boy more in the 2nd half.  He saw somewhat reduced minutes last night, but he still was easily far from being tied for the least minutes on the team like he is right now tonight.

 

I would go and blow Brooks' brains out if he ends up ruining yet another one of their good players, but it's only a half, so I'll save that overreaction for another time.  That kind of a half is fitting though after I praised Green's value before the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KilloWertz said:

Tonight is making no sense, but maybe Brooks will play his boy more in the 2nd half.  He saw somewhat reduced minutes last night, but he still was easily far from being tied for the least minutes on the team like he is right now tonight.

 

I would go and blow Brooks' brains out if he ends up ruining yet another one of their good players, but it's only a half, so I'll save that overreaction for another time.  That kind of a half is fitting though after I praised Green's value before the game.

Well it was either going to be him or Ariza to see a reduced role with their acquisitions. It wouldn't make sense to play a player in their last year over Parker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DezedandConfused said:

Well it was either going to be him or Ariza to see a reduced role with their acquisitions. It wouldn't make sense to play a player in their last year over Parker.

It wasn't an issue in their last game, so I'm not sure why it would be tonight.  They have the same roster as last night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KilloWertz said:

It wasn't an issue in their last game, so I'm not sure why it would be tonight.  They have the same roster as last night.

Last game was the first game since trade. Also they're playing the Bulls, revenge game factor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I’d rank him below guys like Kenrich these days, although the sweet playoff schedule might balance it out 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is he worth a pickup for the rest of the season? He has such an amazing playoff schedule coming up and he puts up 14 team value 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeff Green is one of those players you never want to own. When do you have him, he'll suck. When you play against him, he'll have 24 points, 5 threes, on 80% shooting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, justaguy said:

Green or Jabari? 

Depends on what stats your looking for, Green offers more 3s and points, parker more assists and boards

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Depends on what stats your looking for, Green offers more 3s and points, parker more assists and boards

Sweet advice thanks. Just wanted to see if for some reason one offered clearly better value than the other. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.