FrightCoward

Jeff Green 2018-2019 Outlook

2 minutes ago, ghostofathousand_ said:

Damn, not looking good for the first half...anyone watching the game?

Tonight is making no sense, but maybe Brooks will play his boy more in the 2nd half.  He saw somewhat reduced minutes last night, but he still was easily far from being tied for the least minutes on the team like he is right now tonight.

I would go and blow Brooks' brains out if he ends up ruining yet another one of their good players, but it's only a half, so I'll save that overreaction for another time.  That kind of a half is fitting though after I praised Green's value before the game.

1 minute ago, KilloWertz said:

Tonight is making no sense, but maybe Brooks will play his boy more in the 2nd half.  He saw somewhat reduced minutes last night, but he still was easily far from being tied for the least minutes on the team like he is right now tonight.

I would go and blow Brooks' brains out if he ends up ruining yet another one of their good players, but it's only a half, so I'll save that overreaction for another time.  That kind of a half is fitting though after I praised Green's value before the game.

Well it was either going to be him or Ariza to see a reduced role with their acquisitions. It wouldn't make sense to play a player in their last year over Parker.

1 minute ago, DezedandConfused said:

Well it was either going to be him or Ariza to see a reduced role with their acquisitions. It wouldn't make sense to play a player in their last year over Parker.

It wasn't an issue in their last game, so I'm not sure why it would be tonight.  They have the same roster as last night.

1 minute ago, KilloWertz said:

It wasn't an issue in their last game, so I'm not sure why it would be tonight.  They have the same roster as last night.

Last game was the first game since trade. Also they're playing the Bulls, revenge game factor.

I think I’d rank him below guys like Kenrich these days, although the sweet playoff schedule might balance it out 

Is he worth a pickup for the rest of the season? He has such an amazing playoff schedule coming up and he puts up 14 team value 

Jeff Green is one of those players you never want to own. When do you have him, he'll suck. When you play against him, he'll have 24 points, 5 threes, on 80% shooting.

23 minutes ago, justaguy said:

Green or Jabari? 

Depends on what stats your looking for, Green offers more 3s and points, parker more assists and boards

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Depends on what stats your looking for, Green offers more 3s and points, parker more assists and boards

Sweet advice thanks. Just wanted to see if for some reason one offered clearly better value than the other.