Sign in to follow this  
Bastardo!

Mike Badgley 2018 Outlook

1 minute ago, colepenhagen said:

2nd half sure but they are taking the pts in the 1st half and probably some of the 3rd depending. just need 2 fg to have a good game

Agreed, if he gives me 2 FGs, and 2-4 XPs, I'm happy....Really all i'm looking for is at least 8 FP out of my kicker per week.

Just now, CORTEz said:

Agreed, if he gives me 2 FGs, and 2-4 XPs, I'm happy....Really all i'm looking for is at least 8 FP out of my kicker per week.

yea just looking to avoid the 3-4 pt dud

iv had badgley in all week but maher kicking the 60+ yder last week plus the dome has me all twisted

• Like 1

Such a toss up. Going with Butker or him tonight... leaning Butker because the game is at home and I see the Chiefs leading the way in scoring most of this game.

I'm benching him. Cold weather, Chargers might go for it on 4th in this matchup more than once (or have to go for 2), and the offense is missing some key cogs which makes for some uncertainty. I'm not willing to roll the dice like that in a playoff matchup. I might be psyching myself out but these are factors that I'd rather not have in my kicker's way if I can easily avoid it. 

Playoff matchup for my kicker spot personally is not only about high ceiling. A decent ceiling with a higher floor is more valuable to me at this point in the year where you lose and you're done. 

Good luck to everyone starting him. Naturally he is going to have the game of his life after this post.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, cbsholy said:

I'm benching him. Cold weather, Chargers might go for it on 4th in this matchup more than once (or have to go for 2), and the offense is missing some key cogs which makes for some uncertainty. I'm not willing to roll the dice like that in a playoff matchup. I might be psyching myself out but these are factors that I'd rather not have in my kicker's way if I can easily avoid it. 

Playoff matchup for my kicker spot personally is not only about high ceiling. A decent ceiling with a higher floor is more valuable to me at this point in the year where you lose and you're done. 

Good luck to everyone starting him. Naturally he is going to have the game of his life after this post.

Really wish I saw this post last night. Don't mind me creeping on all of your posts from here on out. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, afl5013 said:

Really wish I saw this post last night. Don't mind me creeping on all of your posts from here on out. 

I wish I would have listened too, was checking out FA kickers and just stuck with the guy whos been rolling in badgley.

I started Damien and Justin Jackson so I still feel pretty good about my judgment though😎