Sign in to follow this  
thezing1

Waiver wire thread- week 5 ending 11/17

Ellington off to a good start as a 3s streamer this week. 3 more games to play this week. Proved to be a guy who can win you the category last season. 

• Like 2

Dlo is going to go off now that LeVert is out.  Dinwiddie should get a bump as well.  As a crabbe owner in a 20 deep dynasty league I can only hope he breaks out of his slump at some point.

I picked up Caroll after the Levert injury. Dinwiddie was dropped today (for some reason). Is Dinwiddie a better add while Levert is out over Caroll?

14 minutes ago, Nate1213 said:

I picked up Caroll after the Levert injury. Dinwiddie was dropped today (for some reason). Is Dinwiddie a better add while Levert is out over Caroll?

he was a better add before LeVert's injury and an even better now.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nate1213 said:

caroll has a very small value even AFTER levert's injury. imo, caroll is just some other guy in the waiver wire.

get dinwiddie and run to the bank

On the very deep speculative sleeper list but with Caris Levert out don't be suprised if we see some of rookie Dzanan Musa an incredible scorer.

Shelvin Mack

Still 3 games this week and Dillon Brooks is out for the next 6/8 weeks...Menphis are shorthanded and it’s 30min guarantee..?

2 « bad » since 7 last games but Rank #76 last 14days with:

1.7 3’s / 14Pts / 3.5Ast / 1.4Stl

If you missed Sexton like me, don’t cry too much and take him..lol

Mike muscala anybody? Sixers have very little depth in pf and c and he provides spacing they sorely need after trade

9 hours ago, DezedandConfused said:

Probably will be short-lived, when Wade returns sadly

Would you say Wilson Chandler > Tyler Johnson 

I ageee that is sad. TJ putting up solid end of bench numbers in 12+ last 7 days 

14 minutes ago, SuperHans said:

Would you say Wilson Chandler > Tyler Johnson 

I ageee that is sad. TJ putting up solid end of bench numbers in 12+ last 7 days 

I think they're pretty similar in that 115-130 range, depending on what u need more Wilson for boards and TJ for assists. I'd lean TJ for next week since Wade is out until the 20th at least I think, but Phi has a 1 game advantage over Mia (4-3) :unsure:

On 14/11/2018 at 4:21 AM, 23_gaby_23 said:

Shelvin Mack

Still 3 games this week and Dillon Brooks is out for the next 6/8 weeks...Menphis are shorthanded and it’s 30min guarantee..?

2 « bad » since 7 last games but Rank #76 last 14days with:

1.7 3’s / 14Pts / 3.5Ast / 1.4Stl

If you missed Sexton like me, don’t cry too much and take him..lol

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5beda0df6850563632

Edited by 23_gaby_23

Ennis. I dropped him early in the year and forgot about him lol. Was reminded when i saw him get picked up tonight. Will benefit from Melo departure.

On 11/15/2018 at 11:05 AM, DezedandConfused said:

Probably will be short-lived, when Wade returns sadly

But would he be a decent stash just in case wade decides to go shut down mode?

Josh Hart? With Rondo down, that could mean a higher usage rate aka more touches for him in the 2nd unit. The steals and 3's he brings to the table are elite. His percentages are decent, and he helps a little in pretty much every other category.