Sign in to follow this  
afl5013

Le'Veon Bell 2018 Outlook

tonycpsu

[Automated message: This outlook thread for the 2018 season will be locked on 2019-01-31. Please finish any 2018 discussions here, and take any 2019 outlook discussions to the 2019 outlook thread . If one does not exist, feel free to create one. Thanks!]

Message added by tonycpsu

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, jasonresno said:

The weird obsession you all have for Bell's decision to sit out is.. baffling. He's not playing this year. What's there to discuss? He did what's best for him. Pitt moved on. Story over.

It's a pretty fascinating case study. If you don't want to discuss it, then don't come in here. Pretty simple. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, gbill2004 said:

It's a pretty fascinating case study. If you don't want to discuss it, then don't come in here. Pretty simple. 

It might be a fascinating case study, but seeing gbill2004 post 45 times that Bell won't get a big payday and then counterarguments by randomuser123  is.. less than thrilling.

Edited by jasonresno
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jasonresno said:

It might be a fascinating case study, but seeing gbill2004 post 45 times that Bell won't get a big payday is.. less than thrilling.

Join the discussion then. And you're exaggerating on the 45 lol

 

And looks like a lot of posts were just removed from this thread. I guess a lot of mine survived! 

Edited by gbill2004

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, gbill2004 said:

Join the discussion then. And you're exaggerating on the 45 lol

 

And looks like a lot of posts were just removed from this thread. I guess a lot of mine survived! 

 

Edited by shakestreet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since there's no longer any reason to discuss his 2018, let's talk about something that matters!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously? 

 

This exact thread was made 4 hours ago and subsequently locked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HTM said:

Seriously? 

 

This exact thread was made 4 hours ago and subsequently locked.

All that says is there's a legit demand for it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nobody gives a damn right now. Let’s get through 2018 first. Lock it Mods!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, gbill2004 said:

This guy is a complete bonehead. 

 

Yeah, he's gonna go count his millions and millions of dollars that he's earned (from playing a game) before he turned 30, which has also enabled him to immediately get attention to his aspiring music career, while relaxing on a beach somewhere, and really regret his life decisions to date. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Take a look at his Rotoworld pic and tell me he’s not stoned af.

 

explains plenty

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Zekepeak86 said:

Worst draft pick ever, hows it feel? lol Shame not to see him play and of course wouldve been worth the risk had he came back. In a couple of my leagues he was drafted over guys like gurley...that must make some of you sick. Fantasy is a cruel world

It's close but David Johnson last year was a worst draft pick than Bell this year because Johnson went number 1 overall in most leagues last year and this year Gurley went ahead of Bell in most leagues

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Zekepeak86 said:

Worst draft pick ever, hows it feel? lol Shame not to see him play and of course wouldve been worth the risk had he came back. In a couple of my leagues he was drafted over guys like gurley...that must make some of you sick. Fantasy is a cruel world

 

2013 Trent Richardson says hi. I understand Bell was a higher pick but unlike TRich at least Bell was not actively hurting your team putting up garbage every week in your starting lineup.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, FootballFan101 said:

It's close but David Johnson last year was a worst draft pick than Bell this year because Johnson went number 1 overall in most leagues last year and this year Gurley went ahead of Bell in most leagues

Worst Post of the Year

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bell wasn't that bad a pick if you grabbed Conner late. Got your RB1 production anyway, at the cost of an extra (possibly IR) roster spot. I at least used a late round flier on Conner almost solely because I drafted Bell

  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, cs3 said:

Other players are the LAST thing Leveon was thinking about.

I agree!

 

I'm sure we will see him on a Nike commercial with Kaepernick soon......Unbelievable sacrifice!................................................................................NOT!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, psygolf said:

He will not be able to make up the $15m dollars lost, imo

 

That 14.5 million he didn't earn this season is more like an insurance payment. He could have had a serious injury this season that could have cost him a lot more than 14.5 million on his next contract.

Edited by ponziacs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HelloPanda said:

Bell wasn't that bad a pick if you grabbed Conner late. Got your RB1 production anyway, at the cost of an extra (possibly IR) roster spot. I at least used a late round flier on Conner almost solely because I drafted Bell

 

If you mean wasn't bad based on what you knew then, sure. If you mean 'didn't turn out bad', then...no, it did. Regardless of who you took later on, a 1st round pick that never played did not turn out well. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, mongidig said:

 

I'm sure we will see him on a Nike commercial with Kaepernick soon

 

Dumbfounded by this comment here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.