Sign in to follow this  
afl5013

Le'Veon Bell 2018 Outlook

tonycpsu

[Automated message: This outlook thread for the 2018 season will be locked on 2019-01-31. Please finish any 2018 discussions here, and take any 2019 outlook discussions to the 2019 outlook thread . If one does not exist, feel free to create one. Thanks!]

Message added by tonycpsu

4 minutes ago, jasonresno said:

The weird obsession you all have for Bell's decision to sit out is.. baffling. He's not playing this year. What's there to discuss? He did what's best for him. Pitt moved on. Story over.

It's a pretty fascinating case study. If you don't want to discuss it, then don't come in here. Pretty simple. 

3 minutes ago, gbill2004 said:

It's a pretty fascinating case study. If you don't want to discuss it, then don't come in here. Pretty simple. 

It might be a fascinating case study, but seeing gbill2004 post 45 times that Bell won't get a big payday and then counterarguments by randomuser123  is.. less than thrilling.

Edited by jasonresno
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, jasonresno said:

It might be a fascinating case study, but seeing gbill2004 post 45 times that Bell won't get a big payday is.. less than thrilling.

Join the discussion then. And you're exaggerating on the 45 lol

And looks like a lot of posts were just removed from this thread. I guess a lot of mine survived! 

Edited by gbill2004

5 minutes ago, gbill2004 said:

Join the discussion then. And you're exaggerating on the 45 lol

And looks like a lot of posts were just removed from this thread. I guess a lot of mine survived! 

Edited by shakestreet

Since there's no longer any reason to discuss his 2018, let's talk about something that matters!

• Haha 1

Seriously? 

This exact thread was made 4 hours ago and subsequently locked.

Just now, HTM said:

Seriously? 

This exact thread was made 4 hours ago and subsequently locked.

All that says is there's a legit demand for it. 

Nobody gives a damn right now. Let’s get through 2018 first. Lock it Mods!

4 hours ago, gbill2004 said:

This guy is a complete bonehead. 

Yeah, he's gonna go count his millions and millions of dollars that he's earned (from playing a game) before he turned 30, which has also enabled him to immediately get attention to his aspiring music career, while relaxing on a beach somewhere, and really regret his life decisions to date. 

Take a look at his Rotoworld pic and tell me he’s not stoned af.

explains plenty

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Zekepeak86 said:

Worst draft pick ever, hows it feel? lol Shame not to see him play and of course wouldve been worth the risk had he came back. In a couple of my leagues he was drafted over guys like gurley...that must make some of you sick. Fantasy is a cruel world

It's close but David Johnson last year was a worst draft pick than Bell this year because Johnson went number 1 overall in most leagues last year and this year Gurley went ahead of Bell in most leagues

5 hours ago, Zekepeak86 said:

Worst draft pick ever, hows it feel? lol Shame not to see him play and of course wouldve been worth the risk had he came back. In a couple of my leagues he was drafted over guys like gurley...that must make some of you sick. Fantasy is a cruel world

2013 Trent Richardson says hi. I understand Bell was a higher pick but unlike TRich at least Bell was not actively hurting your team putting up garbage every week in your starting lineup.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FootballFan101 said:

It's close but David Johnson last year was a worst draft pick than Bell this year because Johnson went number 1 overall in most leagues last year and this year Gurley went ahead of Bell in most leagues

Worst Post of the Year

• Like 3

Bell wasn't that bad a pick if you grabbed Conner late. Got your RB1 production anyway, at the cost of an extra (possibly IR) roster spot. I at least used a late round flier on Conner almost solely because I drafted Bell

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

4 hours ago, cs3 said:

Other players are the LAST thing Leveon was thinking about.

I agree!

I'm sure we will see him on a Nike commercial with Kaepernick soon......Unbelievable sacrifice!................................................................................NOT!

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, psygolf said:

He will not be able to make up the $15m dollars lost, imo

That 14.5 million he didn't earn this season is more like an insurance payment. He could have had a serious injury this season that could have cost him a lot more than 14.5 million on his next contract.

Edited by ponziacs

2 hours ago, HelloPanda said:

Bell wasn't that bad a pick if you grabbed Conner late. Got your RB1 production anyway, at the cost of an extra (possibly IR) roster spot. I at least used a late round flier on Conner almost solely because I drafted Bell

If you mean wasn't bad based on what you knew then, sure. If you mean 'didn't turn out bad', then...no, it did. Regardless of who you took later on, a 1st round pick that never played did not turn out well. :)

39 minutes ago, mongidig said:

I'm sure we will see him on a Nike commercial with Kaepernick soon

Dumbfounded by this comment here.