Sign in to follow this  
Evincar

Josh Reynolds 2018 Outlook

I lost Kupp, I'm going with Reynolds over Ridley and DT. Also have Goff. Wen't up against Rodgers/Adams tonight. Looking for some Goff to Reynolds magic. 150 yds/2 td's you heard it hear first in dreamland!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, bpkrufus said:

I lost Kupp, I'm going with Reynolds over Ridley and DT. Also have Goff. Wen't up against Rodgers/Adams tonight. Looking for some Goff to Reynolds magic. 150 yds/2 td's you heard it hear first in dreamland!

I love Dream Land!

But honestly, all it takes is one long play to return FLEX value. There will be alot of points scored on Monday night... there's a chance Reynolds get a piece of the pie

• Like 1

4 hours ago, oresteszero said:

I love Dream Land!

But honestly, all it takes is one long play to return FLEX value. There will be alot of points scored on Monday night... there's a chance Reynolds get a piece of the pie

But there’s also a chance he posts a big fat donut... about as boom/bust a player there is for this week.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, bpkrufus said:

Think I'm joining you on the Ridley demotion.   Love me some second year receivers!

giphy.gif

Edited by RockSexton

3 hours ago, smeeze said:

But there’s also a chance he posts a big fat donut... about as boom/bust a player there is for this week.

and he's on bye next week ... so if you are tight on roster spots, and in a leeg that bangs coin per each transaction,  he's less than worth the agita. 

McVay loves the 3 wide sets. Unless I'm mistaken that's where we will find Mr. Reynolds. He's not going to put up Antonio numbers but he should do just fine in this high scoring affair.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, bpkrufus said:

I have Ridley too, and no way I'm starting Reynolds over him. Gonna have to see it first. 

• Sad 1

This is why I love and hate fantasy football...lol.

He could be a stud difference maker this week or he could be a dud such as Tre'Quan Smith last week. 51 points scored by the Saints and no catches for Smith...So unpredictable when looking at players who are in line for an expanded role.

I like the idea of starting him because it is a Monday night game and I like having late games in matchups. However, if I took that approach each week I would likely lose more than what I already do...lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, 24/7fantasysports said:

He could be a stud difference maker this week or he could be a dud such as Tre'Quan Smith last week. 51 points scored by the Saints and no catches for Smith...So unpredictable when looking at players who are in line for an expanded role.

I like the idea of starting him because it is a Monday night game and I like having late games in matchups. However, if I took that approach each week I would likely lose more than what I already do...lol. 

Exactly. This guy gets it. 

3 minutes ago, The G Man said:

Exactly. This guy gets it. 

11 hours ago, 24/7fantasysports said:

Because of Edelman;s bye I'm playing him for this reason also. Plus face Hunt/Hill in that game and felt obliged to replace the Kupp fight back I was supposed to have in some way. I fear the TEs getting Kupp's targets instead but whatever.

• Like 1

Is this a sustainable role for him or was it just game script and no action for Gurley?

6 minutes ago, 3FLi said:

Is this a sustainable role for him or was it just game script and no action for Gurley?

Not sustainable. His production tonight outpaces what Kupp was doing. What you can expect though is for him to play 1 of 3 roles in an offense that supports 3 borderline WR1s.

10 minutes ago, 3FLi said:

Sustainable. 8 targets in this offense, even with the increase of the TEs, I don't think this is a stretch of a game for him.  Then again they won't play KC every week, but he was pretty much in there on every snap of the game.

• Like 1

They play the most 3WR, 1TE, 1RB personnel in the league. It is literally the only personnel they use. With Kupp out that makes him a 90%+ snap type of player. Sign me up. I'm dropping Amari for him.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, championship or bust said:

Adam humphrey version 3?

Can you explain how you arrived at this comp?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, oresteszero said:

Who's version 2?

Cole Beasley Ryan Switzer :lol:

• Haha 1

I picked him up right before game time.   It seems like they love him in the red zone with his 6’3 frame.

he holds the record for most TD at his school which was previously held by Mike Evans.

15 minutes ago, Nah85 said:

I picked him up right before game time.   It seems like they love him in the red zone with his 6’3 frame.

he holds the record for most TD at his school which was previously held by Mike Evans.

He was targeted quite a bit last night, but seems like everyone was eating last night 

He looks the part and I think this may be sustainable. He was on the field a ton, getting open often and making tough catches. Less than an inch away from a monster night. Wouldn't shock me if he becomes Goff's go to WR in the RZ.

Edited by Rough Rider
  • Like 1

I agree, I was watching intently and Goff was never hesitant to throw in his direction. Often it seems when a backup fills a role he is an after thought on the offense but Goff seemed to have confidence in him. if his Toe would have been an inch closer he would have had 2 TDs last night.