Sign in to follow this  
urbank07

Chubb for Woods? WHIR 100%

1 PPR

Give: Chubb

Get: Woods

My RBs Gordon, CMC, Conner, Mack, Collins

My WRs Hilton, Sanders, Boyd, Golladay, Baldwin

I would see if you could package Chubb with one of your WR's and get a top 10 WR? If not then Chubb for Woods is still a good trade because Chubb is on your bench and Woods would fit in your lineup. 

I'd do it only because you don't need Chubbs.  I don't think it's a given Woods will suddenly get all of Kupp's targets and be a beast.  It doesn't always work that way for WRs, since they may feel comfortable in different roles, they may be stymied by drawing better defenders now, etc.  But the upside alone, and your lack of a need for Chubbs, is worth it, I think.

Help? http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/734167-how-should-i-reinforce-my-team-whir-100-until-closed/

Keep Chubb on you're team, Rams have way too many mouths to feed and Reynolds gets thrown into that mix as their new #2 WR 

2 hours ago, Rush2112 said:

Keep Chubb on you're team, Rams have way too many mouths to feed and Reynolds gets thrown into that mix as their new #2 WR 

Maybe number two out wide but as far as targets it’s tight between cooks/woods and then Reynolds. I’d rate them atm cooks 1a woods 1b and Reynolds 3

I'd see how the Bell situation works out today and if he's a for sure no show take it. Remember to also pick up Samuels in case something happens to Conner or he doesn't play this week tho.

14 hours ago, chief79 said:

I would see if you could package Chubb with one of your WR's and get a top 10 WR? If not then Chubb for Woods is still a good trade because Chubb is on your bench and Woods would fit in your lineup. 

I agree with this. I would try to get more than Woods. Woods is good, but I don't think he is going to be awesome. Straight up I think Chubb is worth more. I would try to package and get into the top 10 WR's.

1 hour ago, WeDemBoyz90 said:

You're solid at RB. Try giving him Mack. If he says no then give him Chubbs 

I agree with this, or even shop around for another viable WR. You are definitely set at RB even if you deal chubbs/mack, and you should be able to get a good WR with either one of those RB's.

Edited by Cobb