Sign in to follow this  
Fantasyscrub

Saric/Rubio for d green/Lopez? WHIR!

Danny green/Lopez for my Saric/Rubio.  Getting very tired of Rubio and I could use the blocks.  Problem is I don’t know how good Saric will be in MN

h2h, 9 cat, 12 teams

Fox

Justin Holiday

Rubio

Gary Clark

Gallo

Saric

Vooch

Drummond

Wall

Pascal

Bledsoe

Jokic

prince

Edited by Fantasyscrub

Yeah I would do that - pretty high on Green and Lopez this year seems like they found good spots to be. Don’t like Saric a lot but think Rubio will bounce back so some value lost there.

7 minutes ago, backyardballer said:

Yeah I would do that - pretty high on Green and Lopez this year seems like they found good spots to be. Don’t like Saric a lot but think Rubio will bounce back so some value lost there.

Thank you for the reply.  I already have fox, wall, Jokic, and Bledsoe so I can afford to lose Rubio right?

I would personally keep Rubio and Saric, way more upside than Danny Green and Lopez is bound to slow down and be a little inconsistent.... The other guys is definitely selling high... I would wait to see how Saric performs in Minny and Rubio has a slow start every year, usually gets it going in December. 

Help

8 minutes ago, Navsehit said:

What do you guys think of this trade? I know Kawhi is going to have his annoying rest days, but I like Lou over D'Lo. Even though Levert is out for the year, Russell's efficiency gonna be awful.... Any help would be great! 

My team right now is (8 Team, 9-cat, H2H Format) :

PG: Kemba Walker

PG: Jeff Teague 

PG: D'Angelo Russell

SG: Buddy Hield

SG: Gary Harris

SG: Klay Thompson

SF: Joe Ingles

SF: Giannis A. 

PF: Montrezl Harrell

PF: Wendell Carter Jr. 

C: Myles Turner

C: Rudy Gobert

C: Jusuf Nurkic

Lauri Markannen (IL) 

Elfrid Payton (IL) 

17 minutes ago, The Jaguar Paw said:

I would keep Saric and Rubio as well, you'd be buying Brook high and selling Rubio low

Unfortunately I made the trade.  I needed the blocks badly and rubios stats weren’t as important to me with fox/bledsoe/wall/jokic on my team.  The low fg was hurting me too much