wisegeeks

Successful Trades 2018-2019

With the NBA on it's 5th week, would be good if we can consolidate all the successful trades everyone has made in their own leagues.

This will give us insights on what we can get or offer for the players we own or want to trade for.

Not sure if this belongs in the "successful trade" thread yet but I traded Kawhi Leonard and Draymond Green for Bradley Beal, Marc Gasol, and Jaren Jackson Jr. I was tired of having Kawhi play once a week. And even now in his last couple performances he's only scored in the low 40's for FP on ESPN standard. Draymond isn't scoring much in terms of real points either.

I got two guys who are averaging nearly 50 FP in Beal and Gasol and Jackson who looks to be on his way to potentially approaching that. This league is all a three player keeper league, so Jackson might be in consideration after this season. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nate1213 said:

Not sure if this belongs in the "successful trade" thread yet but I traded Kawhi Leonard and Draymond Green for Bradley Beal, Marc Gasol, and Jaren Jackson Jr. I was tired of having Kawhi play once a week. And even now in his last couple performances he's only scored in the low 40's for FP on ESPN standard. Draymond isn't scoring much in terms of real points either.

I got two guys who are averaging nearly 50 FP in Beal and Gasol and Jackson who looks to be on his way to potentially approaching that. This league is all a three player keeper league, so Jackson might be in consideration after this season. 

For easier viewing, so it's:
Kawhi Leonard + Draymond Green for
Bradley Beal + Marc Gasol + Jaren Jackson Jr

2 minutes ago, wisegeeks said:

For easier viewing, so it's:
Kawhi Leonard + Draymond Green for
Bradley Beal + Marc Gasol + Jaren Jackson Jr

Exactly. Sorry all. 

In my league -

Jamal Murray for Joe Ingles 

Saric, Westbrook and Hood for Draymond, Ayton, Gary Harris 

Kawhi Leonard for Stephen Curry 

Derrick Favors for TJ Warren 

Beginning of the season I managed to snag Covington from a PG starved GM for DSJ. He didn’t really seem liked he valued Cov, cited Fultz’s potential impact/Chandler. Threw out an offer not expecting much and he instantly accepted.

Up until now, I am absolutely thrilled with the trade. Wasn’t too hyped about the trade to Minny, but hopefully Cov continues to do his thing. So far so gd for the trade on my end. 

• Like 2

In week 2, I traded Myles Turner + Trae Young for Clint Capela + Jamal Murray. 

• Confused 2

On Yahoo you can see a list of successful trades in other leagues by navigating to Research > Trade Market. Simply search for your player and it will give you a list of trades involving them.

• Thanks 1

It's really satisfying when you do a 2-for-1 trade and the owner drops one of the those players. In my case, the owner dropped Bazemore after a string of duds. So essentially I traded Enes Kanter for Marc Gasol straight up.

I'll be putting a claim on Bazemore by the way lol.

• Like 1

Traded kawhi and bledsoe for jokic and gallo... tryna move gallo but this went thru bc other kid is a huge kawhi fan, wasnt getting too great offers for kawhi before

Traded Mitchell and Ayton for Jokic and Lamb in a keeper league. Jokic has been balling out since. Hard letting go of two young players like that (even though Jokic is young himself), but it stings less knowing that I can only keep 3 and now have to chose between AD, Jokic, and one of Porzingis or JJJ.

15 minutes ago, MrBr0wn said:

Traded kawhi and bledsoe for jokic and gallo... tryna move gallo but this went thru bc other kid is a huge kawhi fan, wasnt getting too great offers for kawhi before

What do you think of my Kawhi return mentioned above? I still question it but felt like the right thing to do. 

Made the following trades:

Beal for my Tobias Harris.

Collins for my Kanter.

Wendell + Allen for my Tatum.

Levert for my Allen. :(

Pull two blockbuster trades in a 10 teamer league over the weekend that feels like it could nab me atleast a trip to the finals this yr. 

A GM offered me Lillard for my Gobert (DD/FTM leagues so values are a bit diff), insta-accepted.

Was looking to fill hole Gobert left so probed trades for Wendall Carter Jr. GM liked Dame/Lavine, but we didn’t really work anything out that night. Next morning to my surprised dude sent a crazy offer of: Lillard/Lavine for his Harden/WCJ...yes Harden :blink:

So in a span of 3 days: I turned Gobert and Lavine into Harden and Wendall carter jr.

• Like 1

Trades I won:  My: Jimmy Butler + Doncic for James Harden 

Trades I lost:  My: WCJ for OPJ (good move by OPJ owner early in the season.  Gotta give him props.  This trade still burns pretty bad)

Yet to be seen:  My: Gallinari for JJJ (I typically always try to move injury prone players for stability or upside)

My: Brook Lopez for Gordon Hayward (Lopez has been going off, recently so I've been feeling stupid, but it happens).

• Thanks 1

In a 16-team dynasty league (contending), these are the trades i made so far:

-Covington/Capela for Curry/JamychalGreen (offseason)

-Wall/DeRozan/Cousins + 2019 Rd1 for Lillard/Porter/Porzingis (week 1)

-Porter for Butler (week 4 while still in Minny)

So all in all i gave up

-Wall, DeRozan, Covington, Capela, Cousins and  a pick and acquired

-Curry, Lillard, Butler, Porzingis, Jamychal Green(dropped for Lyles, then Zeller)

Edited by seeL

3 hours ago, JMega said:

On Yahoo you can see a list of successful trades in other leagues by navigating to Research > Trade Market. Simply search for your player and it will give you a list of trades involving them.

I'm convinced that most of those trades are completed in yahoo public leagues.

Half of them aren't realistic at all, so it's not really helpful.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1