wisegeeks

Successful Trades 2018-2019

I traded Embiid/McCollum for Jokic/G. Harris

McCollum was struggling at the time, now Harris is struggling. 

Did 2 trades so far that has helped me a lot.

Gave Lou Williams and got Brook Lopez

Gave Tobias Harris and got Josh Richardson

Overall, I'm really happy with the returns I'm getting from these guys. Didn't expect Brolo to turn into a mix of Klay Thompson and Rudy Gobert lol

Traded my Gallo for Adams

Traded my Saric+Osman for Hield

Traded my Conley/Love (pre injury) for KAT

Traded my Butler for Rubio/Capela

Have a deal on the table for my KAT for Simmons/Harrell/Grant but still thinking about it. 

Interesting to see a few Lillard trades in here, I’ve been desperately trying to get him all season to due PO schedule and him just being my favourite player in general but the guy won’t budge and I don’t know what to offer for him anymore. 

Had someone offer their Lord Cov for my Prince one week into the season (when Prince was averaging 22 points, raining threes, and had a bunch of stocks and boards).

Definitely wouldn't work now of course, unless Prince heats up again.

Edited by hoop

29 minutes ago, Boogie Buckets said:

Interesting to see a few Lillard trades in here, I’ve been desperately trying to get him all season to due PO schedule and him just being my favourite player in general but the guy won’t budge and I don’t know what to offer for him anymore. 

The owner was desperate for a big, and I was desperate for a point guard, luckily he bit on my lowball-ish offer, but it’s a double double league and Vucevic was ballin so I got pretty lucky 

My Capela, Barton and Jonathan Isaac for Kemba and Dragic.

My Kemba and Lavine for Harden

Is this where we post traded we are expected to “win”?

8 cat roto (850 games): my Otto for his bazemore, tucker, and gay

9 cat roto 12 keeper league (1020 games): my Kyle Anderson and Thad Young for his Roco.

9 cat H2H 12 keeper: my harden for his curry and vuc

9 cat roto (820 games): my Lou will, Gallo, and Bledsoe for his Butler, Adams, and Thad Young (who I dropped)

9 cat roto (820 games, I’m punting FT): my Bledsoe and Harrell for his Mitchell and TJ warren, flip Mitchell for Simmons so my Bledsoe and Harrell for Simmons and Warren.  

Most of of these are $200+ buy in leagues.  Now do you want me to post all the trades I lost :P

My Horford and Siakam for his Capela and sweet Lou..

I still count it as a win, but it was almost 2 weeks ago, so I believe I could get some more now with Siakam.. 

I managed to flip Rudy Gobert and Malik Monk for Vic Oladipo and  Buddy Hield just before Oladipo and Hield picked up their seasons. Rudy just dropped couple of a huge lines there and Malik was looking like a solid stash.

It is a points league so it is looking like Gobert and Oladipo are pretty even. Points system favors big guys a bit, but I have centers lined up well and feel that getting that elite level production out of SG position is harded to come by. I can bolster my big guys off the waiver easier than finding consistent perfomers out of SG pool.

Monk isn't looking so well anymore. Maybe Charlotte throws away the season, but I'm very happy with Buddy being a part off my team with his 4-4-4 poffs schedule. I'm hoping they would bring him off the bench as he would still play identical minutes and our league gives bench boost points. Bogdan might limit him too much if he starts. Even then I'm happy with him as he should be reliable third/fourth SG for me behind Oladipo, Beal and J-Rich.

Edited by JormaJormala

Guys I have received an offer to give Doncic & Ingles and receive Favors & Jrue Holiday. What do you think? In general, I want to give a boost to my Assists,  steals and blocks without really caring about threes and points

40 minutes ago, Coaters said:

Guys I have received an offer to give Doncic & Ingles and receive Favors & Jrue Holiday. What do you think? In general, I want to give a boost to my Assists,  steals and blocks without really caring about threes and points

Wrong thread, ask in Assistant Coach for trade advice please.

6 hours ago, Coaters said:

Typically questions specific to your league belong in the Assistant Coach forum and that's a hard and fast rule.  However, as you're new I heavily favor the Holiday/Favors side.  You gain rebounds/blocks, assists, and all three efficiency cats.  You only lose threes which is the easiest cat to make up from the ww.

I just traded Myles Turner, Ingram and RHJ for Fournier and Brook Lopez. Needed to open up a roster spot and got a boost in 3's and punting boards.