wisegeeks

Successful Trades 2018-2019

22 minutes ago, beeray said:

just traded lamb for jjj.....works out well for both teams, im hoping the kid can keep up the stocks ros

:o In my league the owner of JJJ wanted Gobert for him! Great job!

1 hour ago, montanski said:

:o In my league the owner of JJJ wanted Gobert for him! Great job!

gobert? thats waayyy too high unless its a keeper league.

13 minutes ago, beeray said:

gobert? thats waayyy too high unless its a keeper league.

Redraft roto league. Just he values him really high :)

Traded CP3, Drummond, and Covington for Harden in an 8 cat roto league.  I don’t trust CP3’s health.  Drummond was really my only true FT drag so by getting rid of him I can move up to at least 6-7 points in FT.  I didn’t want to give up Covington but he wouldn’t budge.  Still, I had about 12 rosterable players, because I drafted well.  I needed to do a three for one at some point or I would waste a lot of value.  Also, I needed points, FT, threes.  Finally, Harden is the best player in 8 cat so I’m ok with it.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Flamez said:

Just traded derozan and ariza for j rich and Kyle Andersen. 12 team h2h 9 cat league

Did the same trade without kyle and Ariza. My J-Rich for DDR 12 team 9 cat league

Just traded Gary H., Dinwiddie and WCJ for Luka Doncic. I overpaid, i guess, but soon i should activate Barton and didn`t have a room. And Dunn is on the waivers...

32 minutes ago, montanski said:

Just traded Gary H., Dinwiddie and WCJ for Luka Doncic. I overpaid, i guess, but soon i should activate Barton and didn`t have a room. And Dunn is on the waivers...

The deal was accepted before 5 hours and already got 2 veto votes?! 2 more and will be vetoed. I don`t understand... If i am giving more as the leader and the other guy is 5th, so the others don`t want my team to be weaker after the deal?

It would get vetoed in our league as Doncic is basically only few points better than Harris and Dinwiddie. WCJ, I don't know who that is, but if it means WCS he would be the weakest. But even he is C so it gives him more value. I think 2-for-1 would work, but 3-for-1 takes it over the limit.

If it is dynasty league it would be little more acceptable. Obviously in the end it is not as much about what you get, but what the other manager gets. It is more understandable for you to do the trade because of Bartons situation, but it doesn't make it less beneficial for the other manager who gets great deal.

17 minutes ago, JormaJormala said:

It would get vetoed in our league as Doncic is basically only few points better than Harris and Dinwiddie. WCJ, I don't know who that is, but if it means WCS he would be the weakest. But even he is C so it gives him more value. I think 2-for-1 would work, but 3-for-1 takes it over the limit.

If it is dynasty league it would be little more acceptable. Obviously in the end it is not as much about what you get, but what the other manager gets. It is more understandable for you to do the trade because of Bartons situation, but it doesn't make it less beneficial for the other manager who gets great deal.

WCJ is Wenedell Carter Jr. and he is for the bench, for now. My league is roto, so Doncic is way ahead in every site`s ranking, but still think that i overpaid in the deal (like i said i am ok with that). The other guy is 5th with most played games so far. I think he is 40 or 50 games ahead of the shedule, so i don`t think he is the reason. I tried 2 for 1, but he declined and with Barton coming to the lineup soon and Dunn on the waivers, i tried this package for Dipo, JRich and 2 for 1 for Klay, but only this guy accepted. There is plenty of time to see if 2 more owners will veto the trade, but after 3 deals in which i robbed, i can do 1 in which i will not.

Just moved Mike Conley and JaVale McGee for Donovan Mitchell and Markief Morris. With the news on Dwight Howard I felt comfortable with the deal. Any thoughts or reaction would be appreciated. ESPN standard points league.

Edited by centerfield_ballhawk

Traded: Sexton --Received: Kuzma

Traded: Lopez/Saric --Received: Rubio/Ariza

Traded: Ayton/Lou Will --Received: Mo Bamba/ Paul George

:ph34r:

13 minutes ago, centerfield_ballhawk said:

Just moved Mike Conley and JaVale McGee for Donovan Mitchell and Markief Morris. With the news on Dwight Howard I felt comfortable with the deal. Any thoughts or reaction would be appreciated. ESPN standard points league.

Love it, Conley's inj history, Dwight goin down and Donovan will be better!

• Thanks 1

I traded Buddy and Dotson when they started to heat up for JJJ(when he was on a prolonged slump due) and Brogdon. 

I traded Steph when he went nuts for Harden(when he was injured) and LouWill(when he was on a mini-slump).

I traded BogBog for Levert(two days after Levert went down).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, centerfield_ballhawk said:

You traded proven production for potential. Kieff is an upgrade for you as long as Howard is out, and Mitchell has the potential to be better than Conley but it's been 2 months and we've yet to see it.

2 hours ago, centerfield_ballhawk said:

i don’t like it 

1 minute ago, centerfield_ballhawk said:

I think Howard's injury kind of solidifies that production for Morris, does it not? I'll gamble on Mitchell outproducing Conley ROS. 

i was offered mitchell for conley straight up n turned it down 

as for markeiff, dwight has already been out most of the season and markeiff hasn’t been anything special outside of the last two games. but he is known to put up big games out of nowhere and then settle back to 10 points 4 rebounds 

18 hours ago, Flamez said:

Just traded derozan and ariza for j rich and Kyle Andersen. 12 team h2h 9 cat league

11 hours ago, dorwell said:

Did the same trade without kyle and Ariza. My J-Rich for DDR 12 team 9 cat league

People in my league are crazy... DeRozan owner rejected my offer for his DeAndre Jordan + DeRozan for my Klay+Adams+Ariza. Then he offered me DeRozan+Barnes for my AD in earnest.

22 minutes ago, centerfield_ballhawk said:

I think Howard's injury kind of solidifies that production for Morris, does it not? I'll gamble on Mitchell outproducing Conley ROS. 

Re: Morris, I think so. He was doing great at the beginning of the season when Howard was out, but did poorly with Howard back. He didn't really improve until he got moved to the second unit and has been low-key killing it since.

20 minutes ago, COBBLEPOT said:

as for markeiff, dwight has already been out most of the season and markeiff hasn’t been anything special outside of the last two games. but he is known to put up big games out of nowhere and then settle back to 10 points 4 rebounds 

Kieff started the season out got when Howard was out. He started doing poorly as soon as Howard came back.

Edited by claptondecheeks
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, COBBLEPOT said:

The concerns are valid. My team is stacked and I was a proud Donovan owner last season. He's the kind of player that I'm comfortable buying low on, so to speak. JaVale McGee is a guy who doesn't get a lot of usage and in a points league he was expendable.

Just traded away Damian Lillard for Jimmy Butler in a 12 team 9-cat H2H league...my team was bad in three's and steals and I needed to get better at one so I went with steals.