wisegeeks

Successful Trades 2018-2019

24 minutes ago, RafiBomb said:

I traded Donovan Mitchell for Kyle Lowry. Not sure how to feel...

I'd take Lowry all day.

29 minutes ago, RafiBomb said:

I traded Donovan Mitchell for Kyle Lowry. Not sure how to feel...

Put a smile on your face

You got a steal

Unless you're team is punt assists, this was an amazing trade 

Traded LA/reke for Lowry in the beginning of the year. Now just traded Lowry/Rubio/Carter Jr for Kemba/J Collin. I think I got a pretty sweet deals given Lowry could be resting comes fantasy playoffs and since I picked up Carter of the waiver beginning of the year, I didnt feel like I lose too much 

Punting assists 9 cat

Traded Turner for JJJ. Too much upside from JJJ despite the foul trouble 

Traded Murray for John Collins. I have Garris and Barton, so I’m set with nuggets players 

Edited by Isaacxhan

8 hours ago, Tristan5354 said:

in our 12 team daily h2h points league i traded cj, aldridge, and jamal murray for russ, randle, and myles turner....thoughts?

Bruh I hope the kid you traded was 12 cuz this is embarrassing you bent the fool right over 

• Haha 1

Traded Blake Griffin for Jaren Jackson Jr. and Shai Gilgeous-Alexander few weeks ago, it was a gamble but for now its paying off.

I was weak in blocks and FT%, those guys fixed it for me.

• Confused 2

Bit of a risky one but has the potential to be a league winner (or loser).

10 team weekly points league, I gave CJ and Deandre Jordan and received Oladipo.

Lineups lock on monday so having injured players on the bench doesnt hurt and Im in 2nd so I can wait a few weeks on Dipo. Icing on the cake is the trade didnt go through till this morning so I still have CJ and Deandre for this week.

Earlier in the season, traded josh hart, Blake Griffin, Donovan Mitchell for kawhi and fultz who I then flipped with ibaka for Conley, jingles, And WCS. Fast forward to last week, traded Conley for Mitchell straight up... so managed to get Kawhi, Jingles, WCS for pretty much Blake, ibaka, and hart... 

4 minutes ago, Rproflmao said:

Earlier in the season, traded josh hart, Blake Griffin, Donovan Mitchell for kawhi and fultz who I then flipped with ibaka for Conley, jingles, And WCS. Fast forward to last week, traded Conley for Mitchell straight up... so managed to get Kawhi, Jingles, WCS for pretty much Blake, ibaka, and hart... 

You flipped Fultz and Ibaka for Conley, Jingles, and WCS?? Did the other guy accidentally click accept or something?

27 minutes ago, akund said:

You flipped Fultz and Ibaka for Conley, Jingles, and WCS?? Did the other guy accidentally click accept or something?

That was when ibaka was killing it and both Conley and Jingles were struggling and he really really wanted ibaka lol

Traded my Klay and Cousins for his J. Murray and JJJ

Edited by bilotos13

Traded Trae Young + Hayward for Dipo. Worked out well until his injury. Just traded Vucevic + Booker for Kyrie+ Buddy Hield...I feel like this one is a bit of gamble.

2 minutes ago, ejaggit said:

Mirotic and Middleton for Ben Simmons and Myles Turner

Think I prefer Middleton/Mirotic as I have Middleton = Simmons and Mirotic > Turner

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I traded JCollins and JRich for Bradley Beal in my 10 team H2H league (9cat). Feel like it was not cheap, but I think I got the best player in the deal and it gives me also another roster spot.

Hope it pays out

Edited by BenJackson
add 9 cat

12 team, H2H, 12 cats ( standard 9 cats plus FGM, FTM, 3P%)

Traded  my Kris Dunn for Joe Ingles.

I didn’t like the Bulls playoff schedule and needed 3s.  I don’t think I take too much of a hit in steals and assists since Ingles is above average in both those cats but not elite like Dunn. 

• Thanks 1

Just gave Vuc+Brogdon for Kemba+Horford

Needed 3s, dimes and scoring so I think it worked out nicely for me, and I get to recoup some of the boards and block numbers with Horford that I gave up in Vuc. 

32 minutes ago, shirazmuz said:

12 team, H2H, 12 cats ( standard 9 cats plus FGM, FTM, 3P%)

Traded  my Kris Dunn for Joe Ingles.

I didn’t like the Bulls playoff schedule and needed 3s.  I don’t think I take too much of a hit in steals and assists since Ingles is above average in both those cats but not elite like Dunn. 

Think you messed up here, Dunn's upside is much higher