Sign in to follow this  
GoPackGo23

Diggs for Gronk? WHIR

Our trade deadline is tomorrow, and right now I feel like I'm a good TE away from having a well-rounded roster. The 0-10 team offered me Gronk for Diggs. I know based off pure value, Diggs is worth more than Gronk. But for what it does for my team, it would allow me to start a TE with great upside and I would still have Edelman/Fitz to cover my WR3 spot. What do you think? Is the downgrade at WR worth the lottery ticket on Gronk? We start 2 RB and 3 WR, and it's a 10 team .5 PPR league.

QB: Watson, Fitzmagic

RB: D. Johnson, Conner, A. Jones, L. Miller

WR: Adams, Evans, Diggs, Edelman, FItz

TE: Reed, Cook

I just don't know what to do at this point to upgrade at TE, which is the weakness in my starting lineup that I'm afraid will prevent me from being a championship contender. The Kelce, Ertz, and Kittle owners realize the importance of having a stud TE this year and won't budge whatsoever.

You can afford to lose Diggs, but i don't know that Gronk is the answer. You may just have to sit tight. Gronk has to contend with Gordon taking catches now too. I don't think he'll ever return to his previous stats.

Gronk has been a big letdown this year in regards to fantasy, where Diggs has been decent. IMO I just don't think targeting Gronk will be much help, other than his value should be lower than other viable TE's. You pretty much already have 2 of the next tier TE's on your roster, but the Raiders are a disaster and Reed is injured/under performing(just like Gronk). You might be able to go after Ebron, but even that's a bit risky with Doyle returning.

Edited by Cobb