Sign in to follow this  
HooDat

Chubb or Jones ROS? 0.5 PPR

Aaron Jones averaging like 6.7 YPC on a stronger (but pass first) offense, now no more Tymo and Williams starting to get phased out

Chubb will be a workhorse with big play potential on a team committed to the run, albeit plays on a bit weaker offense that still has Duke that catches a lot of passes

Who you got?

Both good option but I'd rather have Chubb. He's the workhorse who even in bad game scripts has still be used. Massive amount of touches.

Thanks for mine

Jones' ROS SOS

blob.png.60f1fff58c5a4ca7fe8f0c7c56fe683f.png

Chubb's ROS SOS

blob.png.79292ac4c59d9ce551394ee2694027bb.png

I really like Chubb. 20 carries, goal line carries, few targets to help floor (ppr) and as we saw last week he has that "take it to the house from anywhere" trait.

-> rock solid floor, sky high ceiling + nice schedule (especially playoffs)

blob.png

blob.png

Edited by thebadferret

Chubb because he gets carries carries a game and is finally seeing some passes which will help his floor.  Jones always has a chance to disappear and get 10-50 because GreenBay forgets how to run the ball. Thanks for mine

I'd go Chubb here as well. Jones looks great, but there's always the possibility looming that Mike McCarthy botches things up somehow. I trust the player, not the coach unfortunately.

Thanks for the help with mine

Yep, Id go with Chubb too.  CLE has been committed to getting him touches and he is explosive as hell.  Jones looked great against a pretty bad team last week, and hasn't done much outside of that.  Still Rodgers team and they will still throw.  Chubb ROS

As much as I love jones I would go Chubb because he's the clear cut guy on a run dependent team. McCarthy likes to play games with his RBs sometimes and one week packers could be pass happy 

Thanks for mine. 

Agree with everyone.  Chubb is not script dependent.  Jones is fantastic and plays on a better team, but he's going to lose opportunities in a pass-first offense sometimes.