Sign in to follow this  
Dirty Little Birdie

Emmanuel Mudiay 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Im pretty sure I remember coach saying something about hopefully being able have Mudiay start at some point due to his passing ability. He's having a hell of a game tonight. Any chance he starts (permanently) going forward? 

Edited by Dirty Little Birdie

Emmanuel "Moodydays" fits my opinion of the Knicks rotation.  He could ball out this week and next week Burke is starting again. 

• Thanks 1

I would not do it. Mud is a terrible player in real life. 

Here's the thing, though. Frank Ntilikina is the worst PG I have ever seen on a professional court. He is simply not able to make an entry pass. Not able to make the pass from pick and roll. Not able to be consistent. Knicks have invested a lot in Frank, but they need to move on from the experiment, because nothing is sticking to that guy. Two years later, he still has the deer in the headlights look.

Sorry to go on the Frank rant, but this is more about having a competent PG in there. Just as good as Mud was tonight, he will suck in no time. And then you are in a timeshare. And don't look now, but Trey Burke had a good game too. 

• Like 1

Like what I've been thinking last year, Mud has a curse. If you're familiar with Melo curse, then that's what I'm talking about. The only difference is that Melo started real good.

Anything to see here? Just posted a monster line and has been fairly consistent the last week (by Knick's PG standards).

God the Knicks are such a mess fantasywise. Fiz said tonight that they'll keep rolling with whoever's hot, even though he claims to want to set a starting lineup.  

I wish I knew what he was thinking but I guess we'll have to wait and see by his actions.

With 3 point guards on the team getting regular minutes in the rotation it's hard to forecast.

20 hours ago, Eltoro said:

God the Knicks are such a mess fantasywise. Fiz said tonight that they'll keep rolling with whoever's hot, even though he claims to want to set a starting lineup.  

I wish I knew what he was thinking but I guess we'll have to wait and see by his actions.

He's thinking about Zion

Another good game from him. Averaging 16.0 points, 3.3 rebounds, 2.3 assists, 1.2 steals and 1.3 threes over the last 6 games. Is this a case of as long as he gets 25+ minutes he'll produce?

9 hours ago, RafiBomb said:

Another good game from him. Averaging 16.0 points, 3.3 rebounds, 2.3 assists, 1.2 steals and 1.3 threes over the last 6 games. Is this a case of as long as he gets 25+ minutes he'll produce?

Not historically, but hard to tell considering how young he is.  

I think he will keep doing well until his ownership % on Yahoo! reaches his career FG% - 38.1%

Then he will remember he is Emmanuel Mudiay

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, bballshinobi said:

I think he will keep doing well until his ownership % on Yahoo! reaches his career FG% - 38.1%

Then he will remember he is Emmanuel Mudiay

🤣 he just needed out of Denver , he is a hooper and looking explosive this season. New York PG’s have a rep and hope he steps up with this opportunity 

6 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Really? This guy?

I know. I snatched him and held on only cuz  I maxed out on waiver wire pick ups. Come Monday morning I'm dropping him like a hot potato. Losing my edge, don't know what I was thinking. His good games are too far and in between for my liking.

Edited by Forever Smooth

Remember guy anyone not named Hardaway won’t get consistent pt ever. 

• Like 1

burke injury in this game may led him play more minutes next few match

14 hours ago, kane said:

burke injury in this game may led him play more minutes next few match

I somehow understand this completely

• Haha 3

And this here my friends is why I dropped this dude first thing this morning. Just can't be trusted.  Mudiay is the new Ghostface. For me to ever ever believe in this guy again, he better put a dozen games together of balling out before I think about him again. Who was he kidding?