Dirty Little Birdie

Emmanuel Mudiay 2018-2019 Season Outlook

26 minutes ago, Forever Smooth said:

And this here my friends is why I dropped this dude first thing this morning. Just can't be trusted.  Mudiay is the new Ghostface. For me to ever ever believe in this guy again, he better put a dozen games together of balling out before I think about him again. Who was he kidding?

I fell for it lol I dropped Burke for him, he picked up exactly where Burke left off. f***in hell. 

14 minutes ago, justblazedawg said:

I fell for it lol I dropped Burke for him, he picked up exactly where Burke left off. f***in hell. 

He trying to do something now, but still not buying into it.

1 hour ago, Forever Smooth said:

He trying to do something now, but still not buying into it.

I'd suggest not watching Knicks games. Your emotions will yo-yo. 

On 12/1/2018 at 8:10 PM, L3onD said:

will never trust him...and fiz is his coach

Don't drink Fiz's Kool-Aid. Said earlier this year, the only one to trust is Hardaway. Tried Vonleh and Mitch Rob, never again. Got Hardaway on two teams. And look, I'm scared at some point his pt will get reduced. Difficult finding consistent bigs on the wire, which I'm looking for now.

10 minutes ago, Nate1213 said:

I know we can not completely predict mins with the Knicks, but can we assume Mudiay will get 30+ mins on Friday?

I want to say yes bc it seems like he's established himself but I would've said the same thing about Vonleh and look at how he's trending recently. It seems like they may be trying to showcase Ntikilina for a trade? No one on the Knicks is safe except for THJ and Kanter.

I never really watched Mudiay when he was in Denver but when given the minutes he can produce. I know NYK has unpredictable rotations but I feel like Mudiay is carving out a significant role in this team and he is making a case for why they should start him.

What do you think his expected ROS value will be even when Trey Burke is back?

4 hours ago, Brandayz said:

Him or Huerter ROS? Seems to be ballin’ 👅

Got the same question to ask since I didnt watch these 2 teams much...:ph34r:

So this guy is slowly becoming a non-scrub. Another solid game today. Is he starting to figure things out? He's had only one dud so far this month and thats because it was a blowout.

5c171f95c9ac5_ScreenShot2018-12-16at11_28_38PM.png.db3b2e085b49a44d9547962f720b5193.png

Edited by sharkpotato
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, sharkpotato said:

So this guy is slowly becoming a non-scrub. Another solid game today. Is he starting to figure things out?

5c171f95c9ac5_ScreenShot2018-12-16at11_28_38PM.png.db3b2e085b49a44d9547962f720b5193.png

Knicks fan here. Fizdale is high on Mudiay and continues to comment on this. But, he’s also done that with Ntilinka this season and then hit him with healthy DNPs weeks after. I love what he’s doing in real life though as he’s gaining more confidence in his shot.  

Fantasy-wise, it’s really hard for me to trust NYK and Fizdale’s rotations. But, I would give him a shot as an end of bench guy if you think you have some one to cut. He may have earned his minutes ROS as they focus on their younger players. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, sharkpotato said:

So this guy is slowly becoming a non-scrub. Another solid game today. Is he starting to figure things out? He's had only one dud so far this month and thats because it was a blowout.

hes still trash, averaging 6 points 3 assists 2 boards 1 trey 1 stock and shooting 36% from the field with 1.5 turnovers, you could give him 40 mpg and he'd still be useless

• Confused 2

52 minutes ago, panthers93 said:

hes still trash, averaging 6 points 3 assists 2 boards 1 trey 1 stock and shooting 36% from the field with 1.5 turnovers, you could give him 40 mpg and he'd still be useless

Where'd you pull those numbers from? 

oh i'm looking at ntilikina lol

yeah he's been better this year hopefully the fg% stays where it is and he can be a useful asset

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, reverb said:

Knicks fan here. Fizdale is high on Mudiay and continues to comment on this. But, he’s also done that with Ntilinka this season and then hit him with healthy DNPs weeks after. I love what he’s doing in real life though as he’s gaining more confidence in his shot.  

Fantasy-wise, it’s really hard for me to trust NYK and Fizdale’s rotations. But, I would give him a shot as an end of bench guy if you think you have some one to cut. He may have earned his minutes ROS as they focus on their younger players. 

Not to mention, his last few games were with no Trier or Dotson. Those are 2 big pieces of the "stud of the day" rotation 

Edited by Dominator83

This was a kid in his rookie year in Denver who I had high hopes for. Had him on at least 2/4 of my teams. Looked at his footage. Fast, athletic, jump out the gym, alladat. Said to myself this kid gonna be good one day. First year was awful, just downright. Everything stat you can think of. TO to assist ratio, FG%, 3pt%. I was hoping by the middle of his soph year he figure it. Nope. 3rd year comes the Blue Arrow. Murray came in and you could tell right off the bat, he was better than Mudiay. Matter of fact, took his spot. By this time I just chalked him as not being good enough to make it the league. Fast forward to the present, everything is better. He's making me eat my words. Most can't believe what he's doing. The biggest improvement is his TO's to assist. FG% as well. Though it is the Knicks on a bad team and not meaningful, my man is working to stay in the league and proving me wrong. I had to pick him up where I could. Who would've thought Emmanuel Mudiay is a must own? Forgot to mention he's a burly 6'4 PG  which I considered as well. There were those (coaches, scouts)  including me that thought he was gonna give opposing guards the business one day.

Edited by Forever Smooth
  • Like 1

I dropped him and then he had that 30+ point game. Not making that mistake again. Glad I have him for this one. Hold boys.