Sign in to follow this  
Balbs

Juancho Hernangomez 2018-19 Season Outlook

9 minutes ago, brickcitymamba said:

I wonder how his role and upside compare to Vonleh's. Haven't watched töö many Nugs games, sadly.

hes a much better player than vonleh, plays in a better system and with better players too

• Thanks 1

Loving that I picked this guy up...He's been Top-50 over the past 2 weeks and things are looking up with Millsap and Harris both sidelined for 3-4 + weeks.

Juan is gonna see a serious bump in minutes. If there was anytime to pick him up, it's now. Juan, don't walk! 

His mins are already pretty solid, its the usage bump thats gonna be the real juicy part of this. He’s playing better than Harris has been while healthy anyway so it makes the wait while hes out very bearable. 

4 hours ago, buckets88 said:

Osman should take some pointers from this guy.

Probably not hot take: I don't think osman is a very good basketball player 

• Haha 1

Just now, Forever Smooth said:

Forget Trey Lyles, this is the Nugget (if you needs pts., boards and a blocks here and there) you need to run and get.

Lyles never did it for me, empty shell for stocks.

Expectations ROS? 

Wondering if his value will decrease after the team is fully healthy. I'm talking about around weeks 17+ when there could be a healthy milsap, Barton, Harris to have Denver at full force. 

An efficient 14-6 with threes as his floor? He should have already solidified an important role with his recent play right? Barton always gets his..

1 hour ago, tongs said:

Expectations ROS? 

Wondering if his value will decrease after the team is fully healthy. I'm talking about around weeks 17+ when there could be a healthy milsap, Barton, Harris to have Denver at full force. 

An efficient 14-6 with threes as his floor? He should have already solidified an important role with his recent play right? Barton always gets his..

We'll cross that bridge when we get there. He should be fantasy relevant for a while.

Honestly I want to see barton off th3 bench running the second unit as a play maker. If Malonehas any sense he wont disrupt this chemistry thats getting the Ws.

I own both juancho and barton btw 

• Like 1

He seems to have a pretty important role regardless of the health of the rest of the team, hes hitting 3’s, something Harris and Murray weren’t doing to the level expected of them even when the team was completely healthy. He seems like the perfect glue guy for them irl and I don’t anticipate him being droppable at any point from now onward

3 hours ago, MayorMcCheese said:

When I finally pull the trigger on putting him in the lineup. Never fails. 

Same here lol... just added him and he comes out flat.. sad really.

• Sad 1