Sign in to follow this  
Balbs

Juancho Hernangomez 2018-19 Season Outlook

Was he guarding Leonard?  Might have been a tough match up...

Seems to be alternating good games with duds lately, but as long as the big minutes are there every night I’m not worried about his production moving forward.

3 hours ago, Brandayz said:

so is he playing or what?

he's on the court though I'm not sure then answer to your question is "yes"

guess who's back.. back again..... .. Wowzers!   27,13   6 treys?!   I needed to see something from Juancho to keep starting him .. wow did he deliver!

1 hour ago, bucknut said:

what is the forecast for this guy once nuggets get healthy ? milsap barton harris what will his value be 

Useless imo... enjoy the bumpy ride while we can it’s about to end I think 

4 hours ago, Asapjoshy said:

Useless imo... enjoy the bumpy ride while we can it’s about to end I think 

Yup, it is. He finally busted out last night in garbage time. He really didn't do anything worthy while Milsap was out. I dropped him last week. Milsap and Barton will be back by next week.

I think there is a chance he holds value when everyone is back too.. Milsap is a natural 4.. Juancho is a legitimate NBA starting 3..

Murray, Harris, Juancho, Milsap, Nokic

Barton 6th man...

Best lineup.. I hope! 

36 minutes ago, MNDOGG said:

I think there is a chance he holds value when everyone is back too.. Milsap is a natural 4.. Juancho is a legitimate NBA starting 3..

Murray, Harris, Juancho, Milsap, Nokic

Barton 6th man...

Best lineup.. I hope! 

Barton said he wanted a starting role before he signed his contract. Doubt this will happen even though I think it's best for the team.

7 minutes ago, stevenzhang said:

Barton said he wanted a starting role before he signed his contract. Doubt this will happen even though I think it's best for the team.

Well Juancho will be the "6th" man then... the guy defends SFs and hits treys.. hes getting around 28-30 a night regardless..

Edited by MNDOGG

With Barton, Harris, and Millsap back I think you see a 9 man rotation of Murray/Harris/Barton/Millsap/Jokic and Morris/Beasley or Craig/Hernangomez/Plumlee off the bench. But once Thomas comes back, it's anyone's guess how the minutes shake out. Probably a whole lot of cannibalism of value as far as fantasy goes. That is, of course, if the Nuggets ever have that type of health.

Denver has to be one of the deepest teams right now. They’ve done a good job in that regard. I don’t think we can bank on Juancho being fantasy relevant once they get fully healthy but I’ll probably wait it out and see... a preemptive drop might make sense if you come across a can’t miss FA but deep leagues you gotta ride it out.

59 minutes ago, MNDOGG said:

Well Juancho will be the "6th" man then... the guy defends SFs and hits treys.. hes getting around 28-30 a night regardless..

With the team at full health, he’s probably going to get 20-25. Not sure when IT gets back and off minute restrictions—probably siphons time off of all bench guys.