Dugout Legend

New ~~Recruiting // 16 teams H2H Fantrax // $50

I am very excited about the creation of this new venture. This league will be built with 16 teams.. The format of the league is H2H Each Category is a W/L/T. The league you are about to read below is for owners who are strong, patient, mature, highly engaged and sociable.   This league is a " long-haul" marathon. League activity is year-round with full access to league site 365 days /yr.

I am seeking owners that are not "league collectors" and just adding this one to their stable of many leagues. I'm also not interested in a "casual fan" nor am I interested in the "set it and forget it" type. I am looking for owners who want to really entrench themselves and become highly involved in being part of a great league for a very long time. Having a great league is two fold: 1) A good setup that is challenging and 2) Owner involvement and dedication. There are lots of other good leagues on this forum to choose from, but I can tell you if you are looking for a long-term fantasy baseball league to get involved with from the very start this league will definitely present that opportunity to you! I assume if you are still reading this long-winded message you are intrigued and interested - so with that I will provide more details below along with the email address to get further league information and the league charter.

Email is: dugoutlegends.inc@gmail.com

Please be advised and understand this is not a "first come - first serve" basis to gain ownership. There is a vetting process to this league. I want a strong league and will make the best possible ownership decisions that I feel are "best fits" based on interactions with potential league members.

The team theme of this league will be a nostalgic feel + a modern feel fielding old + current team names such as the Brooklyn Dodgers, New York Giants, St. Louis Browns, Cincinnati Red Stockings, Washington Senators, Philadelphia Athletics, Houston Colt .45's, Montreal Expos,. Only one city can be represented by team ( exception to New York and Chicago themed teams.).

• 16 Teams
  • Dynasty
  • Daily Lineups
  • Fantrax
  • $50 buy in + small Fantrax fee$5
  • Fantrax Treasury use for housing of funds
  • 100% payouts ($800)
  • 25 player MLB roster + 25 MILB roster 
  • 50 Players (MLB/MILB)
  • h2h each category
  •  
  • No Auction - No Salary - No Contracts
  • Slow draft / Snake

Daily Lineup Card

Hitters (9)-- C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, LF, CF, RF, UTL

Pitchers (9) -- P, P, P, P, P, P, P, P, P

7 Bench

20 Minors down in the farm -

(500 AB's career)

(200 IP career)

Hitting categories

Avg

HR

R

RBI

OPS

SB

Pitching categories

QS

ERA

SV

HLD

WHIP

K

(35 IP MIN - each scoring period)

Edited by Dugout Legend

Potential owners that express interest, please write a small message with the following info included.

Where you are from.

Age.

Fantasy baseball background.

What's most important to you when you seek out a new league opportunity to join.

What characteristics do you bring to the league.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Let's hear from you!

Bump

Potential owners that express interest, please write a small message with the following info included.

Where you are from.

Age.

What's most important to you when you seek out a new league opportunity to join.

Let's hear from you!

Where you are from.

Age.

Let's hear from you!

Where you are from.

Age.

Let's hear from you!

Where you are from.

Age.

Let's hear from you!

Where you are from. Florida

Age. 28

Fantasy baseball background. Been playing for 7-8 years. Very competitive. Money leagues only. 

What's most important to you when you seek out a new league opportunity to join. Competition and dedicated owners. Love banter and to have fun but need owners who don’t quit mid season. 

Love baseball. Very active and love trading. Waiver wire fiend. 

Look forward to hearing from ya! 

23 hours ago, Doesntfit said:

Where you are from. Florida

Age. 28

Fantasy baseball background. Been playing for 7-8 years. Very competitive. Money leagues only. 

What's most important to you when you seek out a new league opportunity to join. Competition and dedicated owners. Love banter and to have fun but need owners who don’t quit mid season. 

Love baseball. Very active and love trading. Waiver wire fiend. 

Look forward to hearing from ya! 

Hi, send me an email. You did not post an email to contact you.

Where you are from.

Age.

Let's hear from you!

On 11/21/2018 at 6:55 AM, Dugout Legend said:

Where you are from. Upstate NY

Age. 41

Fantasy baseball background. I’ve been playing for 20+ years but I’ve only done redrafts and I’m highly interested in doing a dynasty league with a minor league roster to expand my FB horizons. I will be doing multiple other leagues still but I have no problem managing time.

What's most important to you when you seek out a new league opportunity to join. Legitimacy. I want no part of leagues with shady commissioners or collusion between owners. The money invested is no big deal to me but to spend the time competing to win and to see someone cheat or manipulate something to gain an edge always pisses me off.

What characteristics do you bring to the league. I’m highly competitive and love to trade.

Message me if you want to send a link to the site or if you want more info.

Let's hear from you!

Where you are from. From NY, live in ATL now.

Age. 27

Fantasy baseball background. Been playing since I was 19. I'm in one other dynasty league already, but i prefer to be in 2 leagues (no more, no less). My usual re-draft league has folded, so I'm looking to plug that hole. Like dynasty more than re-draft so I'm looking for a 2nd dynasty league.

What's most important to you when you seek out a new league opportunity to join. This league is exactly what I'm looking for (Roto, Daily, Fantrax, Buy-in $, 25+25 roster spots). It's almost identical to my other league 

What characteristics do you bring to the league. At the end of every year, I always lead the league in transactions (usually both trades and add/drops). Always very active and looking to maximize value. 

I will need a rather quick response from you and the league will need to start in the next week or so. email me at nlharris@buffalo.edu or PM me on this site. Not to sound like I'm making demands but I do plan on joining a league today, and I only have room for one more.

smorlock@comcast.net

66 yrs old

been playing for 25 yrs

play in 2 on line leagues that I have been in for 6-7 yrs

play one live draft with guys I worked with before retirement

I am active every day, make lots of moves and love trading. Prospects are a big passion of mine

most important thing is active owners, owners that counter offers and aren't afraid to deal

On 11/21/2018 at 6:55 AM, Dugout Legend said:

Where you are from. Maryland

Age.   66

Fantasy baseball background.  Playing since 1987

What's most important to you when you seek out a new league opportunity to join. Solid rules and commissioner. Active owners that play year round

I am experienced, very active in trade and free agents. Good minor league knowledge. Like to stay in league long term

Let's hear from you!