Dugout Legend

New ~~Recruiting // 16 teams H2H Fantrax // $50

^^

Keep interest coming in. Thx.

Thanks.

More folks interested? Flip me an email. Thx.

^^

Where you are from. - Queens, NY

Age. 30

Fantasy baseball background. 10+ years, play in 1 or 2 dynasty leagues with friends, looking for something more competitive.

What's most important to you when you seek out a new league opportunity to join. - Deep rosters, active competition, a league on fantrax.

What characteristics do you bring to the league. - i am a big minor league fan, good overall knowledge, like to talk trades. I am looking to join only 1 dynasty league with some money involved that would be fun and competitive. 

Email: ddinatale88@gmail.com

Edited by dsd10988

3 hours ago, dsd10988 said:

Where you are from. - Queens, NY

Age. 30

Fantasy baseball background. 10+ years, play in 1 or 2 dynasty leagues with friends, looking for something more competitive.

What's most important to you when you seek out a new league opportunity to join. - Deep rosters, active competition, a league on fantrax.

What characteristics do you bring to the league. - i am a big minor league fan, good overall knowledge, like to talk trades. I am looking to join only 1 dynasty league with some money involved that would be fun and competitive. 

Email: ddinatale88@gmail.com

Thanks. Send me an email. My email is listed in the thread message.

Where you are from.

- Westchester County, NY

Age.

Fantasy baseball background.

-Been playing for about 10 years

What's most important to you when you seek out a new league opportunity to join.

-Interaction and competitiveness.

What characteristics do you bring to the league.

-Will win the championship.

4 hours ago, jspeco9 said:

Where you are from.

- Westchester County, NY

Age.

Fantasy baseball background.

-Been playing for about 10 years

What's most important to you when you seek out a new league opportunity to join.

-Interaction and competitiveness.

What characteristics do you bring to the league.

-Will win the championship.

Sent you a message

^^

**PLEASE READ**

I would strongly encourage every single one of you not to join this league or any league run by this commissioner. If it isn't too late, get your money back. 

This poster has a track record of launching dozens of Dynasty Leagues (just follow the board, you'll see it), and then he keeps his winners and walks away from his losers. 

I am a member of a league that he started just last season, which he has since already abandoned.

The commissioner finished in last place (his team absolutely suckkkked), and then unilaterally, without any vote, told us that the league buy-in was reduced because he had too many leagues and his wife was giving him s--- about it. (Less than one month later, I see that he's back on this forum pitching brand new leagues.)

Last month, a number of managers started reaching out to inquire about when the highly anticipated offseason activities would begin, and the commish has since gone completely dark. No replies to any of our messages. But he's still got plenty of time to peddle new leagues to you guys on here. 

STAY AWAY. This guy is a problem. If you've already paid in to this new league, contact Fantrax and try to get your money back. 

2 hours ago, SRO11 said:

**PLEASE READ**

I would strongly encourage every single one of you not to join this league or any league run by this commissioner. If it isn't too late, get your money back. 

This poster has a track record of launching dozens of Dynasty Leagues (just follow the board, you'll see it), and then he keeps his winners and walks away from his losers. 

I am a member of a league that he started just last season, which he has since already abandoned.

The commissioner finished in last place (his team absolutely suckkkked), and then unilaterally, without any vote, told us that the league buy-in was reduced because he had too many leagues and his wife was giving him s--- about it. (Less than one month later, I see that he's back on this forum pitching brand new leagues.)

Last month, a number of managers started reaching out to inquire about when the highly anticipated offseason activities would begin, and the commish has since gone completely dark. No replies to any of our messages. But he's still got plenty of time to peddle new leagues to you guys on here. 

STAY AWAY. This guy is a problem. If you've already paid in to this new league, contact Fantrax and try to get your money back. 

I can confirm this, as I am also in the league referenced above. That said, if anyone is interested in picking up a sucky team in an otherwise awesome dynasty league with 13 other top-notch, active, friendly owners, message me!

4 hours ago, danUF98 said:

I can confirm this, as I am also in the league referenced above. That said, if anyone is interested in picking up a sucky team in an otherwise awesome dynasty league with 13 other top-notch, active, friendly owners, message me!

That sucks lol. Was looking forward to this league, now you guys got me thinking. If anyone needs an alternative:

Looking for good, long-term owners. DM me if interested. 

6 hours ago, jspeco9 said:

That sucks lol. Was looking forward to this league, now you guys got me thinking. If anyone needs an alternative:

Looking for good, long-term owners. DM me if interested. 

I'm in the league jspeco started up and we have a few more spots left. Seems like a good group that will stay interested.

• Like 1