Sign in to follow this  
DirkNomisszki

Ben Simmons for Kemba Walker

It's kemba for me right now, but given ur team build and that ur punting TOs it's worth considering.... 

But for me, I would aim for someone with more upside than Ben Simmons... Maybe try for PG? 

Help with mine? 

13 minutes ago, Navsehit said:

What do you guys think of this trade? I know Kawhi is going to have his annoying rest days, but I do like the upside of kawhi..... Any help would be great

My team right now is (8 Team, 9-cat, H2H Format) :

PG: Kemba Walker

PG: Jeff Teague 

PG: D'Angelo Russell

SG: Buddy Hield

SG: Gary Harris

SG: Klay Thompson

SF: Joe Ingles

SF: Giannis A. 

PF: Montrezl Harrell

PF: Wendell Carter Jr. 

C: Myles Turner

C: Rudy Gobert

C: Jusuf Nurkic

Lauri Markannen (IL) 

Elfrid Payton (IL)

It’s not clear to me which player you got, but whoever got Kemba won by a large margin....

Based on your build (punt fg%) even though Simmons has a higher TO rate, it would make more sense that you got Kemba right?  That way you get more 3’s, scoring and drop Simmons awful FT% on someone else?

Whoever got Kemba won. If you're punting FG% and TO you should consider trading for Westbrook.

Edited by tallball

If you're punting FG, TO, and potentially rebounds, then yeah Kemba obviously. But just in general, Simmons > Kemba. Once we hit Post ASB, I truly believe Simmons will average around 20-10-10 with elite defense/efficiency. Simmons is a top 5 in a punt ft build atm. But for your punting cats, Id pick Kemba SLIGHTLY.

Kemba side for me. He's just on a different level right now and I believe he'll keep this up since he's playing for his biggest and last major contract